Chapter Ten

Ariana was so happy, she felt a strange feeling that she would like to dance with him forever. She liked how she danced with him and how he taught her how to dance so fast and so easy.

"Let's sit. You're driving crazy." He tried to stop her.

"No, I like it but you are right I am so crazy. I want to rest." She threw herself into one of the seats. He sat beside her.

"What would you like to drink?" He asked her looking at her eyes.

"What do you mean? I said I don't drink!"

"And I also remember that I have said the same day that I don't drink too."

"So why are you asking what to drink? It's a bar and a disco, nothing but wine... I guess."

"That's what you think but I have ordered all the drinks you can imagine for us. I even ordered them to bring Orange juice."

She laughed hysterically bending her head to her knees. "Orange juice? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm healthy. It's my favourite drink. What's wrong?"

"Cause I have never seen orange juice in a bar. It's so weird."

"With me you will see everything."

"Well okay so order us anything from your drinks." Ariana was impressed. She was enjoying the moment.

Ariana then felt guilty that she laughed and danced with him. She remembered what he did to her. She felt she shouldn't be that easy but she couldn't control herself from not being happy with him.

The man put the dinner for them. It looked very well like it was coming from a hotel or something. It was very delicious.

"The food is very delicious and the orange juice is so tasty too." Ariana said.

"Really? So I should great the cooker who made this food."

"Isn't it coming from the bar?" Ariana asked confusingly.

"Of course not. It's from my favourite restaurant which is in my favourite hotel."

"What's your favourite hotel?" Ariana said curiously.

"It's my grandma and grandpa hotel. It's so nice. It has lots of branches in the states."

"Oh really?" Ariana remembered that his grandma was talking about publishing a new hotel two years ago but she didn't believe that they had other branches by this speed.

"Yes, I usually go there to see them and to spend nice time there. I even have my special suite."

"Wow. That's great."

"Yes, cause I travel a lot but I prefer their hotel."

"And how is your grandma? I really miss her. We haven't talked like for four months."

"Oh, were you talking with her after we broke up? I thoughts it's years since you last talked to her."

"Yes, breaking up with you doesn't mean to break up with your family."

"Awe, that's so kind from you. Anyways she is fine. She usually asks about you but I was usually answering her by I don't know. But I am wondering cause she didn't tell me that she was on contact with you."

"I asked her to do."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't want you to know anything about me. And why to know? Even after I finish my practising time, I will not let you know anything about me." She was teased by remembering their breaking up and what he did to her and how she now is having her dinner with him

"Oh, why are saying that? I thought we became friends at least."

"Unfortunately, It's untrue."

He took a deep breath "So, I still need to do more effort to make you forget the past?"

"And why do you want me to forget the past? "

"Cause I want to start with you a new start even without being friends and you said after finishing your practising course you will leave and I won't see you but I still want you to forgive me as I forgave you."

She looked at his eyes directly for a minute figuring out if he's lying or not.

"Hey, So do you want to dance." He took her hand

"No...... Okay let's go."

They danced again and she forgot what happened and returned to be close to him again and dance by his side and near his body.

"Are you happy?" He tried to make her hear him from the loud music.

"Yeaaa"

"I still don't believe that you wanted to learn dancing. You are already a dancer."

"Don't lie. Of course not, I like how you do."

"Do you say you like me?" pretending that he had heard that from the loud music

"I say I like how you dance."

"No. I heard you saying I like you and I would like to say I like you too." Martin grabbed her to his side, she was thrown into his chest. She forcefully pushed him away from her but he was strong

"Get away. I want to stop dancing."

"It's not in the dance." He surrounded his arms around her slim waist she tried to push him away from her but he was strong, she was imprisoned in his arms, she was weak near him. He was bending so near to her. So she used to bit his hand so hard

"Oahhhh, what did you do crazy?" He screamed and kept looking to his hand and quickly grab a bag of ice that was in a shelf made for wine and put his injured hand in it.

She ran to the seat to pick her handbag and run outside the place.

When Martin realized what happened, he ran after her quickly. He reached her and quickly held her putting her on his back horizontally securing her by his arm that was holding her legs. He put her in his car and get into his car quickly and locked all the doors.

"Are you crazy?" She kept screaming, he was driving so fast

"Ariana, I am sorry."

"Stop driving. Drop me here."

"It's too late. I can't. Believe me I will drop you in front of your house."

"I don't believe you."

"No, you have to believe me."

"Stop driving crazily." She shouted

"Okay. And you stop shouting."

"I hate you. How can you be near me like this?"

Martin remembered the situation and started to laugh hardly hysterically.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Nothing. Nothing."

Martin reached their homes. Ariana opened the car door quickly and ran to her room.

--Please don't forget to vote
Leave your comments and suggestions.

Thanks for reading