Chapter Twenty

She blushed again and looked at him..

"What do you mean by kind of man?" Ariana said with intense.

"What kind of man that attracts you?" He clarified.

"Uhmm, well I like the......."

"The what?" He was impatient.

"You want honesty? Cause I may say dumb things."

"Sure."

"I like the handsome man, the gentle one and the man who respects the woman and the one who is faithful to one woman. And of course the one who is funny and so on."

He was thinking for moments as if he was comparing what she said with him..

"I answered, it's your turn." Ariana said.

"Then ask a question?"

"No, Answer the same question."

"My favourite kind of man?..... Uhm, the honest man and...."

"Really? Don't be silly." she interpreted him, he laughed.

"Well so you mean my favourite kind of woman?" He teased her.

"I thought you could figure that yourself." Ariana said and rolled her eyes at the streets from the window.

He sighed "She just has to be beautiful." he emphasized his words looking at her eyes.

She blushed.

"Only that?" she asked

"Of course not. I was just joking. I am that man who believes in Love."

"Well you still didn't answer!"

"I love the smart, educated, tender, polite, girly, honest and beautiful woman."

"Ahaa."

"Or just simply like you." Martin flirted.

She felt the heat on her cheeks. He was like meaning to embarrass her.

"Or Like me? So, you mean I have all that?.."

"You have all that and more."

She felt confident and proud of herself..

"Thank you for the compliment." she looked again from the window.

"It's true. I'm not complimenting." he nodded
"Uhm... Don't you think to drive?"

"Drive? I have a driver."

"I know but you should take the chance that you are finally above the legal age for driving." he teased her.

"I am afraid to drive to be honest." Ariana said looking at him in the car mirror.

"Why? It's so easy. See." he put his hands away showing her that the car moves automatically.

"Okay, I am afraid of accidents and so on." she explained.

"You will get use to it." he reasoned.

"Okay, it's really a good idea. It was in my mind years ago but I moved back and didn't take a decision."

"Can you let me teach you?"

"Seriously? I thought you are busy with your overtime work." she teased him.

"Of course not now. I mean after we return from California. I could free myself for you sometime. I hope you just remember this favor."

"I will...thank you."