Prologue

Sometimes life doesn't give everyone what he wants, it's not because he doesn't deserve it but because he even deserves more..

The twenty one year old guy who everyone believed was the happiest one on Earth because he has everything available, health, money, beauty, women wanting him and parents who have nothing to do in life but to please their only son. People envied him for that. But if we take a look from the other side we will see that the fact was completely different. This guy with blonde hair and sky blue eyes wasn't as happy as people thought or as lucky as his friends believed but he was a human. All that made him convince himself that he was happy and had no right to be upset even for a minute, but is this a good thing? To be imagining all the time and not feeling the feelings you suppose to have..

Don't judge before you make sure.

The same guy was sitting on his huge leather seat in the empty room that he always refused to be opened for anyone. It was special to him.

The room was in a big building, that building was a bank, that bank was in a wide street that was in the perfect places in NYC in the United Sates Of America.

Anyway returning back to him, he was leaning his back to the seat putting his legs on the desk looking up thinking deeply. His sky blue eyes, slim fit body and gorgeous face were never free from over thinking. His brain was carrying a lot enough, women were the last thing to think of, his work took almost all his time. But he had no choices, he had to protect his and his father's wealth and raise their own bank branches that were sounding well enough through the states and this is not easy at all.

"Can I enter?" A good looking man knocked on the door.

"Sure Bruce." The guy said putting his legs down.

"I'm sorry to annoy you but you need to sign on these papers as soon as possible. I know you will travel so we can't delay signing these papers." The man put the papers on the desk, handing him the pen.

"Ah, okay no problem...I delayed my travel by the way, just for awhile till we see." He said, rolling his perfect eyes on Bruce.

"You are right. I would have done the same." Bruce nodded.

The guy signed his name;
Martin Manil

"Thank you." Bruce said smiling after Martin finished signing. He left the room closing the door after him.

"No problem." Martin smiled back, he decided to go to his own room. He didn't like even when his employees enter this special room for signing and stuff like these.

The automatic doors were opened and a gorgeous beautiful eighteen year old lady appeared not tall but not short, with blue bright eyes, slim body, small nose and mouth, long brown hair and well shaped eyebrows, wearing a short summer yellow dress, a golden colored belt around her slim waist, an expensive necklace around her beautiful neck, a small golden bag with tall hands and a high heeled yellow shoes. She wasn't wearing a heavy makeup, just a red lipstick, blusher and foundation. She was walking confidently with a simple smile on her face. Her heels made a sound for every step she took. She looked rich. She was a daughter of a very rich well known doctor in the city.

Another door opened, she entered a room. A man welcomed her and pointed to a chair for her to sit on.

"Hi welcome." A formal man said with pleasant smile.

"Thank you." The lady said and smiled back. "I'm here to meet the bank manager to start my new job." Her small pinky lips added.

"Do you have a previous appointment?"

"Actually no. I thought they gave you news that I am coming today." She became nervous.

"I'm so sorry. I'm not sure I can let you in today but maybe tomorrow. So what's your name?"

"Ariana.... Ariana Rea. But why can't you let me today?" She became more nervous.

"Miss, sorry but you didn't have an appointment." The man reasoned having nothing to do.

"Tell your head master that Mr Baskl Manil himself who told me to come today to start my job here in the bank." She gave him an angry look.

"Oh so just give me 5 minutes Miss." The man left.

Dammit how Mr Manil hadn't informed them! what an embarrassing situation, he kept making sure for my first visit, so what happened! obviously this guy doesn't know me, and now he would tell me, "Sorry I can't let you." really awkward.. Should I leave now! God help me..
Ariana thought.

Ariana kept looking at her hand watch, she was upset cause she cancelled her meeting with her best friends instead to start her work in Manil's New York bank. She didn't like the idea of working while studying specially when it's not related with her study. But Mr Manil promised her to be the first designer of his new bank as this will give her a great position when her name will be put as the designer of Manil's new bank. Her parents agreed. Mr Baskl Manil liked Ariana so much once he first saw her when Dr Rea invited him for having dinner in his house. Mr Manil considered Dr Rea as his best doctor and friend. So, Ariana decided to agree and try as long as it will not affect her studying at all.

The employer came back with pale face feeling ashamed looking at the ground.

"I'm so sorry. You can now get in. Please forgive me Miss Ariana Rea. I haven't known it was you. Believe me no one has informed me."

"No problem. It's fine." Ariana gave a sigh of relief.

Thanks God. It would have been so embarrassing.
Ariana thought.

Ariana took her bag from the table and entered the room there was a sign written on the door. "The bank manager"
The door was opened and she looked with a great surprise on her face, open mouthed.

"You?"

-- Please don't forget to vote it. Leave your opinions, suggestions and comments. I'll read them all and answer all of you.

Hope you liked it

Thanks for reading...

Note;

Ariana will be looking like Scarlett Johansson in her physical appearance. And Martin will be looking like Chris pine. But they don't have their ages or anything. I have chosen them just to imagine the characters.