Chapter Nine

Ariana stayed in her bed watching a movie and eating a popcorn..

But what did he mean by saying he will never stop kissing me? I can't control my mind! I hate him so much now. He will damage my brain. I don't know what does he really want. Anyway I will never care. My goal is to do great in my work and he has just reappeared in my life. He destroyed it and will destroy it but why am letting him do that!
Ariana thought.

Her friend Vena sent her a message telling her that she wanna see her..

«I wanna see you too Vena. Can you come? I am at my home watching a movie. Come spend the night with me

Vena came, Ariana felt that she needs someone to talk with..

"Ha, Why did you want me?" Vana asked excitedly.

"Cause look I need someone to talk to but please don't tell me that I love him cause I don't."

"Okay. I'm listening." Vana smiled.

"See, I always think of him. I can't control my mind to stop. I usually care whether he thinks of me or not. I'm curious to know what he is doing now with whom and why. I got electrified today when he touched my hand and kissed it. I felt a vibration in my heart when he said I won't stop kissing you. I was kinda happy. I don't know why. Help me to stop myself from thinking like that. Reappearing of him again in my life is so bad. I hate that. What can I do?" Ariana felt helpless.

"Why you wanna stop your feelings and close your heart for him? Why don't you wanna leave yourself for him?" Vena didn't find a reason for her behaviors.

"Cause......."

"Cause what? Tell me Ariana I am like your sister." Vena interrupted her.

"Cause these feelings may be something more if I left myself. I may love him again and I don't trust him anymore." Ariana sighed.

"What if am telling you that at this moment you love him.. again."

"No!" Ariana exclaimed.

"You do. Admit it. Everything you do and say prove that."

"This will be calamity. He doesn't love me anymore I swear. Why will I hurt myself by myself? He had already hurt me two years ago, I wanna take my revenge. I hate him."