Chapter Forty

The day passed and Ariana started packing her bag to travel back to New York not knowing what she will face when she returns. She received a call from Vena and she quickly answered it.

"Vena, where were you? I used to call you a lot."

"I am so sorry Ariana. I was really busy."

"So how are you?" Ariana asked.

"I am good. I wanted to tell you congratulations to you and Martin." Vena said in a happy voice.

Ariana skipped a beat "You knew? And did Perry know anything?"

"Yes, Perry wants to talk to you."

Ariana was so confused "Perry wants to talk to me? Where?"

Perry took the phone from Vena "Hi Ariana. Congratulations. You and Martin are for each other."

Ariana was more confused now, how Perry accepts it easily like this and how he is with Vena!

"Uhm, are you sure? Aren't you upset?"

"No, not at all. It's a fact and I can never stop your life Ari."

Ariana smiled to herself "Thank you so much Perry. I am sorry for everything."

"Don't apologize. I understand and you left a prize for me." Perry said and Ariana heard Vena giggle.

"Prize? What is it?"

"You will know everything when you come Ariana. Bye for now."

Ariana ended the call not understanding what is happening. Ariana then phoned her family and they said congratulations to her. She felt a lot comfortable as everyone understood and didn't become mad at her.

She completed packing her bag when Martin knocked on the door.

"Come, the door is open." Ariana said putting the rest of her clothes in her luggage.

"How are my sweetheart?"

"I am fine but confused."

"Why?"

"I don't understand but we will see." She said zipping her luggage.

The other day came and all of the crew were ready to travel back.

It was a long journey when they finally reached New York airport. Ariana found her mom, dad, Vena and Perry waiting for her. Ariana waved to them and quickly hugged her mother and father then turned to Vena. She looked to Perry who was smiling to her, he hugged her and she hugged him back trying to understand him.

"Come with us Martin. We will have launch together." Katy (Ariana's mother) said.

Martin smiled "No problem."

"I can't believe that you and Martin will be dating again." Vena whispered to Ariana

"Vena, what is happening?" Ariana asked.

"I will tell you everything in the car." Vena said.

Ariana nodded to her then looked at Victoria and Sandra.

"We will see each other soon okay?" Ariana said before hugging them.

"You don't need to say that. We are more than sisters." Victoria said then Ariana hugged Castela.

Martin got into Robert's van with them, Martin sat beside Perry at the back and Ariana sat beside Vena.

"Now, tell me." Ariana insisted.