23. Inevitable

A/N, I have planned out most of the storyline, but I just wondered what you guys think is going to happen next. Leave a comment and let me know what you hope/think?!! :D

~*~

I was not awakened by the loud blaring of my alarm, but instead I was greeted by the bright morning sun shining through my windows this morning. It was a nice change, especially when I realized there was a strong arm wrapped around me keeping me against the chest of someone I could now call my boyfriend.

I carefully turned around, making sure not to wake Dave. I smiled when Dave nuzzled me even closer. He was softly snoring making me realize Dave wasn't awake yet.

My smile faltered and my eyes widened when I realized it wasn't weekend anymore and Dave probably needed to work this morning. It was still early, but I hadn't ask about his work plans last evening.

I slid out of the bed, washing my face and removing my makeup before I woke Dave.

"Morning Davey!" I cheerfully said after taking a quick shower. I walked over to the bed and climbed on it to straddle him when he didn't react to my wake up calls.

I poked Dave several times and started laughing when he grunted. Dave scowled at me, but I could see a small smile tugging at his lips. I rolled off of him and plopped down next to Dave with a wide smile plastered on my face.

Right now I was content. These small moments where what I lived for. If it weren't for the fact that James and I still weren't on good terms, everything would be absolutely perfect. Lying in Dave's arms, who pulled me tightly against him, I felt safe and loved. Something I had always wanted and finally I found it.

"Good morning beautiful." Dave spoke after a few moments, his husky morning voice doing all kinds of weird things to me.

I moved my head from his chest to turn around and look up to him. His perfect brown eyes captivated mine and I forgot the whole reason of why I'd even woken him up. Dave looked down at me in adoration and stroke my back softly.

"I lo-..." I clamped my mouth shut as quickly as I'd opened it when I realized what I was about to say.

I felt it.

I knew for sure I that what I wanted to say was the truth, but I needed to hear him say it first. I couldn't confess something this big while he was still getting used to the idea of me being his girlfriend.

I needed to wait until I was sure he loved me back. It would become impossibly awkward when I'd confess and he wouldn't share the same debt of feelings for me as I did for him.

I met Dave's questioning eyes which displayed an emotion I couldn't quite place. "..wondered if you had to go to work this morning." I quickly said.

Dave furrowed his brows, but soon replaced his frown by a mischievous smile. "Fortunately not until 2 PM."

I knew that look and as much as it made tingles appear all over my body I needed to finish some work before the meeting.

I went to do a sneaky ninja roll off my bed, but Dave's strong hands caught me easily and he pulled my back. I squealed, but made no real move to get away from him.

My laughing ceased when he lingered above me and suddenly brought his lips to mine, careful not to put his entire weight on me. I put my arms around Dave's shoulders pulling him closer to me.

His soft lips drove me crazy and I put all my feelings in this kiss, the love, desire I felt towards him now  on full display.

There was a never ending need for his kisses and touches and as we continued to make out the craving only got stronger.