the war meeting

A/n...........I am so sorry to those who have been reading my story, that the last ch. Was made private. Im trying to keep clean as possible. Second I havnt updated in a while. Im truly sorry. I have been very busy lately. So this is me updateing, please enjoy. One more thing, this story is comming to an end.

paige pov...................

nate, wheres nathan, we have a meeting in ten minutes with the pack. Hes gathering everyone, nate says to me, pulling me to his body. He buried his face and sniffed where his mark is sitting.

"I still can't believe that we found you, my love. He pulled back looking down at me and smiled.

Well, believe it baby, im here. And as soon as we get rid of lucifer and your uncle.....we can be happy and start our family.

Yes we can, we heard over nates shoulder, we turned our heads to see nathan walk through the door and over to us. Nate opened his arms and nathan walked into his embrase besides me. Nate wrapped us up withall of his warmth and love.

Is everyone gathered he said looking down at his twin. Nate is taller then nathan, so he have to look down at him. Nathan giggled and nod his head yes. He turned his gaze on me and I smiled at him. He leaned over and captured my lips with his. His kiss is slow and nurtureing while nathans is fast and dominant. I love them both.

Alphas,..luna,...........everyone is ready for you, a young boy about the age of sevdnteen, cleared his throat and reminded us that the pack is waiting for us. We pulled apart and looked the young boy over.

I smiled at him and walked towards him. Thank you young man! Whats your name, I asked him.

Its ethan, he said, lowering his gaze, in fespd t to his alphas, and my being a elder wolf. Do not lower your gaze young one. In fact, I would like for you to be my personal helper, can you do that for me.

He looked at me then to mates, who were stareing at me like I were crazy.

What; I scowled at them. You vuys will not always be around, and I need someone, so ethan will help me with whatever, and keep me company.

Is that a problem, or are we going to have a problem, I raised an eyebrow, challenging them to go against me.

No dear, they said together. Good, now lets go.....we have a meeting. I grabbed ethans hand and pulled him out of the room, he gasped and tenced, I stopped and turn to look at the surprised expression on his face. I smiled at himand he relaxed just as my men came out of our bedroom, side by side.

They walked by us giving nathan a glare, he shook and I know it was fear. Dont you worry about them, they are teddy bears, they are just really protective, even though I am stronger then both them put together.

Ethan giggled and covered his mouth. We heard that paige. I looked in there dire tion and smirked at there retreating figures.

So ethan; wheres your room.

Um.........second floor on the other side, he said.

Hmm........that want do. I looked up to see a maid, she was watering a plant. I walked over to her, excuse me.

She jumped at the sound of my voice and dropped the water can, the water spilled across the floor. Oh! I'm sorry for scareing you, ethan run and find a towel.

Im so sorry, luna paige. No, no, its ok....it was my faught. Ethan came back holding a old ragedy towel....he bent and wiped up the water.

Thank you ethan, also canyou refil her can while I talk to, I looked over at her, she bowed and said lisa, luna, iwaived my hand at her....none of that. Just paige, make sure you let everone know that. I looked back at ethan, but he was already walking away with the can, I like ethan already.