elder lea story.......... the the twins prophesy

Lea POV...............

They all stared at Paige, there jaws fell open at the sight of her powers leaking. She is not a human, she's a reincarnated elder.

So as you guys know, that you were born of a prophecy. Well now that you have found your mate you now can here it.

And since you apparently now know that your mate is not human. As you can see as soon as she touched my hands her powers revealed they self.

Long ago there were three elders, myself, mark, and saige. I looked at the alpha twins faces, they were surprised at the fact that there mate is the reincarnation of the most powerful elder there was, and not to mention that her name was saige, and now is paige.

So what I'm saying is that twenty two years ago, our saige was abducted, by a half warlock /half demon named Lucius dale. He tortured her, raped her, and anything else you can think that would happen to a elder, but the worse thing he did to her was drain her powers away, little by little.

She knew she was going to die. She made a video in her mind of everything that went down. Right before she knew that he would drin the last bit of power from her she projected this mind video to our computers.

We were so busy trying to find her, we were so distracted. After almost a month of searching, we were about to give up.

And then a young vampire hatchling..
.......

Vampire, I heard everyone but mark say. I was so pissed they cut me off.

I glared at them, back then all creatures were equal, this is why lucious was able to take saige, I growled out at them.

They just had these o looks plastered to there mouths. Can I finish the story and wait to ask any questions till after. They nodded, I rolled my eyes.

Anyway, where were I, oh............

Oh a young vampir girl came to mark and I and said that there is something you need to see. We followed the young vampire to his dorm in the academy.

Pic of saige ...................
Flashback********
Twenty_two years ago......
Saige POV..............

I woke, encased in a box. Only a warlock could do this to me. Then I remember my supposedly love interest luscious dale. He did this to me.

I looked over myself, I'm completely naked. What the hell. I heard chuckling to my left. I know that sinister laugh.

Lucifer,,,,,, I say with a glare.

You bastard, let me out of here now, I said to him.

He laughed again and then when he stopped he smirked at me. It sent a chill up my spine to my soul. Wha-what are you going to do with me.

His eyes gleamed, now if I tell you that then it will be no fun, he screached out delightfully.

It begins he said as he walked over to me and stripped

If he hadn't just kidnapped me, I would be really enjoying his god like body. He's half demon after all and therefore was a god, once.

Anyways as soon as he stripped, I knew I had to record everything that's going to happen to me. So I did.

He made shackels come from the floor. These will contain your powers. So trying to use them against me will be useless.

A bind came over my mouth. He doesn't know that I can still use record power with my eyes, so I was relieved when he did not cover them

He had me spread out, he raped me, everyday for a month. He tortured me, sliced and diced me, making me blead almost to death, only to nurse me back to health, to start over.