paige and her twins

Pic of the twins and paige bedroom. And ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi.

A/n...............

So i think this is going to be my last chapter, and maybe a prologue. I will be witing in the pov of paige, since the story is mainly about her, everyone mentioned in the story will be in this chapter.

I have a few points to pick out about adam and stephen. They were both the mothers children. Lucifer took a liking to the oldest one, she had two baby daddies.

They both died in a war, so lucifer took her in and fell for her......he treated adam like a slave when the mother was not around.

Paige pov..................

Paige, where are you going,

I turned to see adam chaseing behind me.

Im going to see your brother.

Alone, are you serious.....

Yes, i had a vision, he will be demon king......and he will stand by us during the battle with lucifer.

Oh, adam says, looking down at his intwined fingers.

Can i go with you? He asks.

Yes, lets go. We walked down the hall and to the stairs leading to the dungeons. We walked down the. Long twirling stone stairs.

At the bottom, the halls lit up. We continued on to the very end of the dungeons.

Paige, before we go in, can you remind him of our mother in any way. That will help him be on our side faster.

Yeah i think i can do that. Lets go in and see your brother, he is the only dwmon close to you father and can get close to him.

I pulled out the cell key and walked in followed by adam....it seems stephen was sleeping.

I looked to adam and he understood th Century t i wanted him to wake stephen.

He walked over to him and shook his sleeping form. It took a few trys, but he began to stir, he groggily sat up, he looked at adam and smiled.

Adam, i was thinking you forgot me.

No, i will never forget you, i love you no matter what.i was training, but thats not why im here.........

You have a visitor.........he said and point in my direction.

Stephen looked my way and realization hit him, even though i look slight different, i still have my past features.

Sage, he said dropping to his knees, he lowered his eyes to the floor, im so sorry with the part i played in what my fath.........

I stopped him, there. I can clearly see the regret in his eyes.

I walked over to him and bent down on my knees. I stuck my finger under his chin, i lift his head so that his eyes connect with mine.

Stephen, how r u. His eyes were surprised at first then he smiled and nod his head.

First i am known as paige now, and i clearly can see in your eyes that you regret everything. I forgave you years ago. Lucifer pushed you to do those things to me.

This is why im here, your brother loves you, and i had grown to care for you and your brother. What im asking you is, are you willing to stand by us and help take down lucifer, or is your faith going to be death.

He blinked his eyes at me, and i can see understanding in them. He smiled at me.

Paige, the day my brother showed me what that monster did to our mother was the day i knew i will stand by my brother, and now you.