zane and lacey play time

Pic of playroom, and sirprise for lacey..............

Lacey pov.......................

After we eat dinner, zane ask me if im ready for my surprise, of course i am, i have been since he told me right before we took off, its been exactly one hour since we took off.

Yes, i say to him. I have bewn ready since you told me.

O.k. my dear, stand up amd turn around, he says.

So i stand and walk over to him and turn around. Dont move,he tells me and the next thing i know im being engulfed into darkness.

Zane, what are you doing. Just go with it baby. So i do.

He grabs my shoulder and tells me to walk.

I will be your guide baby, he whispers in my ear and nibbles the lobe of it.

He tells me to atep up, so we are going up stairs i know that much. He open the door and guides me to the bed.

Do you have underware on, i blushed at thw question he has just asked me.

Yes, zane...but why? Well, i am about to remove your clothes but your under garments.

I scowl at him and i can just imagine the smirk on the bastars face.

Zane, why are you going to remove my clothes, i asked.

Can you just trust me baby...,..,i sighed and said o.k. but this better ne good.

He removed my clothes, but he did it slowly, and he kissed every inch he revealed. I was a very, moaning out of my mind mess.

Zannne; uhh, what are you doing to me....,.oh this, no scratch that, your lips are torture.

When he were done pealing my clothes off leaving me in a pair of very sexy thongs and matching bra.

He told me to sit tight, i heard some shuffling and i heard a zip, i heard a buckle from a belt, then it sound like movement of a shirt and pants.

He grabbed my hand, and pulled me up on my feet. He wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me to his very bare chest.

I gasped, at the feel of my mate flesh against mine.

Zane, what is going on. But before i can say anything else, he loft me bridal syle and carried me some where, he paused for a second. I heard a little squeek comming from the door, he then closed it behind us, i heard him gasp and then he said, oh baby, you are going to love this.

He walked some more and then stop a few distance,

Im about to put you down, raise your arms up....,..

So i put them up......he sat me down and.....................

A/n: so im about to start my rated r scene. I will be alternating between zane and lacey, through there whole story....enjoy.

Zane pov...................

I picked lacey up bridal style after stripping her down to her underwear. And boy if it isnt sexy.

I walked through the door of the playroom, it squeaked, i have to get that fixed.

I stopped and gasped at the sight of it....its breathtaking.

Oh baby, you are going to love your surprise.
I walked over to the bad and told her to raise her arms so she won't feel the roses. I leant her down and sat her in the middle of the heart made flowers.

She sighed and i grabbed her knees and. Bent them. Put your hands on your knees baby.

She put them there and i moved away. I stepped next to the tray with all of my goodies.