the ride home.

Aaaaahhhhhh, what the hell.

If you are wondering why im yelling its because some idiot out of no where, cuts me off, and i rammed my breaks so i wouldn't hit him, and zane runs right in the back of my truck.

To say that im mad is a understatement, im actually pissed right now. Zane would have been kicking that dudes ass, if he had stopped.

Then no more then five minutes later the same idiot flew in front of another truck in front of me, she slammed her brakes and i slammed mine and my wheels went the wrong way causing me to hit a railing.

I swear someone is out to get me. This is too much of a coincidence for it not to be. Zane got out his car and ran to me.

Be was banging the window for me to open the door, i barely pressed the lock. He opened the door and pulled me out, kissing and hugging me all over.

You ok baby....are you hurt, anywhere. He said. Yeah my head hurts and my neck hurt.

I need to get you too a hospital. Apparently he has some pull, so i was able to be seen right away.

I have been in this hospital for two days. My best friend laney, and my boss came to see me. Apparently im the talk of the town.

I am the photographer whowas at the wedding of the century, im fating the body gaurd, and get into an accident.

Zane, where are you? I asked him on the phone. Im on a flight to the islands where chris is. He ordered me to come since the accident.

Why, i asked him sobbing into the phone. What did i do.

Nothing baby, its just the media is going crazy over this whole thing. Abd everyone knows who i am, i just dont want you to be in the middle of all that.

Are you serious.........we just met and you gone do this to me. Fine dont ever talk to me again.

But paige.....,..before he can say anything i hung up on him. He tried calling me back, but i refused to answer.

I cried myself to sleep. All i could think about was my car, i hope its o.k......

I rolled over and saw a basket of candy, it was a variety. I sat up and reached for it. I looked at every name, and then i saw it, a note from zane.

I was hesitant at first. But then curiosity got the best of me.....i open the envelope and pulled out the letter.

Paige:

I owe you a explanation of who i am. I know me leaving, would be heartbreaking. I know we will never be able to be a couple, but i would like to be friends. But only if you dont think im crazy for what im about to tell you.

I was getting to close to you, falling hard, but i cant.

I am a werewolf paige. I know you are probably laughing your head off,

I i am laughing, so loud the nurses came in, i waved my hand at them and they walked out. After i stopped my laughing fit i started reading the letter again.

But its true paige. And what they say about a wolf finding there mate is true. I will find my mate some day and it will be very painful to walk away from you.

You are geourgeous and smart. I wont you to be happy and im sorry, i never meant to hurt you.

P.s. your baby has been fixed and is back at your home. The keys are in your bag. Your boss and friend picked it up today.

One last thing, my alphas are having a ball in two weeks, i would love it if you can join me, you can tell your friend everything and bring her if you want. I hope you believe me, your tickers are in the envelope. Oh i had your boss put your check into your account too.

Hope to see you soon.

Zane

I stared at the letter, i couldnt believe what i just read. There are actual werewolves in the world. Makes me wonder what else is in the world, maybe faries, vampires, mermaids.

It is kind of cool though, to actually meet wolves.

I pulled the tickets out, you are hereby invited to the worlds largest ball for the twin alphas. They are seeking there mate. It will be elegant.

April 6, 2015

Miami California

345 wolf lane

Ball room of the

Glasier moon pack house

Alphas: nate and nathan glasier

Wow, its really true. I dont know if i should go or not. Maube i would go, i want to meet theese twin alpha wolves.