the rescue and a relief..........part one

Mark POV...............today is the day we go and get pg brother and sister from under world. I will be opening the portal, while pg go and grab them while meeting her mate.

O.k. everyone, this will not be easy and this portal will leave you breathless for ten minutes.

It will mask your scents and it will hide you from lucious. Make sure everyone please do as lea asks and everything will go fine.

I look over my shoulder and see sammy walking ober to me dressed in his battle clothes.

Baby, what are you doing. I asked him.

Im going with elder lea. You have been training me, and i really think she can use someone who has extra power, dont you think.

I stepped up to him, i put my hands on either side of his face, i can not let u go, if something was to hap.......
Before i can finish my sentence sammy had me pinned to the wall by my vlothes, i blinked in confusion at him. Damn hes sexy when he goes all combat and serious......

He smirked, witch made me smirk.

Damn baby, you are really turning me on right now, and if we didnt have to go and get pg sibilings i would march you up stairs, and fuck u so hard.

I know you would, baby. I am not going to sit around and do nothing.

Paige is my family, that means so is her sibilings. I am one of the strongest warrior wolves, if not the strongest. I love you mark, lea will not let any thing happen to me. He raised a eyebrow, anticipateing my answer.

I grabbed his hands from my now balled up shirt and looked him in the eyes, really looked in his eyes.

O.k. baby. Just be careful, stay close to lea, o.k. and i love you too. ThaNk you.

He smiled and pulled my face to his and connect his lips to mine.

I heard the clearing of a throat behind me. It was the alpha twins. Sammy looked to his brothers and smiled.

They were looking at him with so much love and adoration. Sammy, we want to thank you for this. They hugged there brother,

Hug him for me, we heard paige say from her room.

Everyone laughed at her, sammy stepped back from his brothers over to leas side. Be careful baby, i said to sammy. He nod and got ready.

O.k. everyone, you guys have one hour. After that the portal closes. Dania is the maid name that will be helping you.

She already have pg sister where you guys will be entering. I want three of you to stay with her and the rest with lea, i said while looking at sammy. He winked his eye at me and i smiled.

My baby have really opened up in the last two months.

O.k. im about to open the portal.

I stepped in front of them, raising my hands, i closed my eyes, feeling the in tensity of two worlds comming together. I twirled my hands feeling the wind pick up.

I felt the force of th portal building. It started to weigh me down. I. Felt a chair being pushed behind me.

In the distNce i can here sammy woreied voice.....is he going to be o.k.

Hes fine i heard lea say. Its just the strongest portal hes ever opened. Its nothing to worry about sammy, look hes o.k. now.

I felt the portal stabalize, so i sat and took a breath. I looked up at all the worried faces.

Im o.k. everyone. I stood up and raised my hands again. I had to put the mask spell on, so there scents wont be detected.....................................

I felt the vibrations, o.k. everyone its time.....lea grabbed sammy hand.

You ready, she said to him. Yes lets go get my family, and your mate.

You know, yeah im tapped to some one forever who thinks a lot in his sleep. He said looking over at me smiling.

I love you i said to him, i love you too, mark.

And with those beautiful words said from his mouth, they all stepped through.

Man, this sroy is really getting intence. Im loving it.

Mark have to be worried about lea and. Sammy. He was so brave to go save two people that he never seen, but he said its like their his family.

Thanks everyone for reading my books. I will update soon. I have three or four other stories im working on. So be patient.........thanks everyone.