talking with max and laney

Paige...........pov

Its been a week since zane left, i tried calling him yesterday, but i talked to him tonight, letting him know i believe him, and that i was comming to the ball.

I was dtermined to see what theses twin alphas were like. They ordered my zane away. I am not mad at them, but i am mad about them not wanting him to tell me this in person.

I have too talk to my boss abou getting next week off. And i have to tell my best friend about werewolves.

I guess you guys are thinking, why do i belive werewolves exist. I .et one a few days ago. Apparently when i was at starbucks on my lap top, reading about them, a man sat down by me.

We talked about how he is the twin alphas best friend. His pack is located around here, the red moon pack apparently.

He even showed me his wolf, i was scred a little at first. But it was just so cool. He let me rub his fur, he said if he had his mate, she would have probably been pissed that he let me do that. I laughed at him, then he made sure i got home safely.

Its crazy, here i am telli,g my best friend about all of this. She dont believe a word of it.

Laney i called her. Yes she said. You know what will be so cool.

What she said. If we are mates with a wolf,

She looked at me like i had grown another head.

Are you serious, she asked.  Yes im serious.

We pulled in front of the studio i work in, i walked into the building stopping in front of the receptionist office. Lucy was filing her nails, i scoffed at her. What are you doing.

She looked up when she saw it was me she put the file down, and grabbed stack of mail and handed it to me. Good morning ms donavan.

Sorry about what happened. I waved my hand, thanks I'm Good. I walked into max office. Sup max, hows it going.

Hey paige, how are you, what are you doing here. You are supposed to be resting. He looked at laney and glared at her.

Hey, dont glare at her, its not her fault. I dragged her here. I just wanted to see if j can have the extra week off, im taki,g a trip next week.

Where you going. He asked. Im going to miami, for a royal ball. I was invited. His eyes beightened, maybe you can take pictures.

No im not, i will be a guest, not working.

He put HIS HAND ON HIS Chin and said, why not, you have been working hard and have not got in trouble so yeah, sure take as much time as you need.

Oh, thank you max.  I love you man.

And with that i walked out of the building and got into my car. We are going to have so much fun.