part two......the wedding.

Paige dress.....pic

Paige p.o.v.

I pulled up in front of a glamourous church, it looked like a studio. I am in photo bliss. Oh the possibilities. Aas i walk into the church, notice some celebrities everywhere.

I didnt persue my fantasies of stalking a celebrity. Altgough i was preety giddie. Saying hi to every face i recognized. I walked inside the chirch and was stopped.

Invitation only  mam, the man obviously didnt know who i were, oh , i am the photographer paige donavan. Heres my card, i work for max bolen industries, second best photography company.

We were called when the first photographer canceled, and you are making me late.

Ah, paige your here, a man with a long black pony tail. He was dressed for a wedding.

Next time instead of righting some one off because of the way they dresses, he gestured to me, talk to someone before you lose your job.

Yes sir the security gaurd said.

Hm, hmn, what do you mean by the way i dress. I think i look preety good considering.

He smiled at me and said. Yeah, sure; if thats what you think. I am hateing this guy more and more. Who is he to tell me, my clothing is nothing.

I scowled at him, because right now he is checking me out, and i dont like it. Not one bit, but i need this money.

So ill take you inside show you your angles, and then after the  ceremony you will take pictures of the wedding party near the fountain, its in the back.

You need to get poses from bride p.o.v. the grooms p.o.v. on top p.o.v..

Do you like the top miss donavan.

He ask me, this man is flirting with me.

Excuse me. I said in a tone of diabelief. He  waved off the tone and said, you are a beauty. I would like to get to know you better paige. He is a menace, but i dont mind.

Yeah sure, watever. How about friday....say around 7o'clock.

That sounds good, chris will be on his honeymoon, he gave me a week off. Wait , you work for chris brown.

He raised a eyebrow, yeah im his body giard and best friend. I was stunned. Here i was giving him a hard time, and he guarda one of the richest men on the world.

Thats amazing i told him. I didnt get you name. Oh my bad, its zane.

Well its really nice to mmeet you zane.

One hour later.................

I set up my equipment by the fountain. Its beautiful. I was anxious, during the whole wedding i was not allowed to go near the wedding.

But now i am about to see cheis brown up close and in person.

I sat on the edge of the fountain waiting, then all of a sudden, someone was standing in front of me.

Its short i know, i am not really trying to move fast with this story. I rushed my last story, so i am going slow on this one.