Chapter 13

“The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.” 

― Audrey Hepburn 

*******

Ellie's P.O.V

Me and Harry, made our way out of that weird woods. It's like a forest. After walking longer than just now, we finally could see the door at a distance. We may have gone in circles. The skates were making my feet ache a bit since we were not on ice. I wanted to run but these skates won't let me. Cupcaking skates. Gaaah!

In a few more steps, we reached the door. Harry, being a gentleman, opened the door for me.

"Awww." I said as Harry blushed. He blushed. He looked cute when he did so. He's like a cupcake. No wonder his fans call him cupcake. Sweet as a cupcake.

"HAZZABEAR IS ALIVE!" Louis shouted pushing past me to see Harry.

"Gee...I love you too Louis, my BROTHER." I mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What? No? I mean...EllieBear is ALIVE!" He stuttered hugging me. I chuckled.

"Can we eat now?" Niall whined. Annabelle nudged him. I narrowed my eyes. Suspicious. *strokes imaginary beard*

Suddenly I was dragged to the centre of the ice rink. By who? Annabelle. Next to her was Niall. Yes, Niall James Horan. What were these mangos up to? Something huge and fluffy was shoved into my hands. I glanced at my arms only to see the cutest and biggest bear ever! I ruffled the bear's ears. It was so soft. What can I say? I am obsessed with soft toys. My suspicious smirk immediately lifted into a grin.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Niall and Annabelle shouted pulling me into a hug. I smiled. I do have the greatest friend, aye?

The bear was seriously huge. When placed on the floor, it came all the way to my elbows. I'm 5'7. So a bear being as tall as that is VERY TALL. I'm so going to cuddle with it when I sleep! Oh yea! I'm looking forward to bedtime now. As I hugged it close, I realise the head had come off. OH NO! My cuddly bear! I kneeled down so I could scoop up the head. I looked sheepishly at AnnieBear and Niall.

"Sorry..."I stuttered. Instead of being angry, they laughed. What the Justin Bieber!?

"El! Look inside the bear...The head is meant to come out!" Niall choked out. Weird.

I looked in and Ta Da! There, inside the bear, were all my favourites snacks and sweets. I scrambled and dug deep. Right at the bottom was an ipod?

I squealed. "THANK U THANK U THANK U!"

I gave both of them a tight hug.

"Time for dinner!" We all heard Harry yell. Niall skated over to him in a rush. Being the weirdo he is, he fell on his butt. Anna and I laughed. What? It's funny!

Suddenly, everything went black. I grasped the air for Annabelle. I felt someone hold my hand. I freaked out. "Pssst! Its only me!" Annabelle said. Thank god! A single spotlight turned on. It landed on a table. A table filled with all types of food.

This was probably heaven!

Have I died laughing about Niall? Wait, then why is Annabelle here? Maybe she died laughing too!

"FOOOOOOOD!" An irish voice shouted. Was Niall dead too?

Then, all the boys swarmed the table. OMG all of us died of cold! Oh no...I'm tooo young!

"C'mon! Let's eat! And no El, we're not dead. By the way, you're not young anymore!" Annabelle chuckled. Oooops said it out loud!

After fighting over the food - actually, it was only Niall and me fighting... A girl has got to eat!