Chapter 10

So this is the new part. The thing is the chapter will be very long since a lot is going to happen so we split it into two parts. Hope you like it. :)

I'm sorry for the late update!

(R)

Ps. the dedication is random. I dedicated to "slowlyinhale" because of the cute pic and nice username

 QUOTE: It is only the great hearted who can be true friends. The mean and cowrdly, can never know what true friendship means.

Charles Kingsley

********

Drake’s P.O.V

Just as I was driving out of the school’s driveway, I felt a buzz in my pocket. A new message! I halted the car, and took out the phone. That’s weird, an unknown number! I clicked on it.

It read:

Hi Drake! This is Annabelle...in case if u r wondering Louis gave me ur no. So, bring her to the mall first to buy  an outfit. Then pretend that u’ve gotten a call frm me and go to my hse. Kay? TKS!

Hmmm....So to the mall we go.

I looked at Ellie who was trying to find an appropriate radio channel.

I pressed on the accelerator and assumed on the journey to the mall. I was practically jumping with excitement. Breathe in Drake. Take a deep breathe.

“OI! U just drove past my house!” El exclaimed.

“No way! I’m bringing u to the mall to buy u an outfit as a birthday present!” I grinned. Dang, I’m a good liar. Not that its anything to be proud of, of course..

“But-” El protested.

“No buts.” I interrupted. We’ve reached the Mall.

I got out of the car and opened the door for El, like a gentleman that I am. She smiled and we walked side by side towards the winter clothes shop. I waited as El walked around examining the different outfits. None seem to be catching her eye though. I glanced at my watch. 25 minutes have passed. I smirked. Time to put my acting skills to work. Muahahaha!

I played the sing ‘Moves Like Jagger’ to seem like my phone was ringing. i had charged it in school. That definitely attracted El’s attention. I put my index finger up to signal that I was excusing myself for a minute. She nodded. I walked out and pretended to talk on my phone.

“Hello?...Oh Hi Annabelle!....Yes...Oh...Okay....Sure!....Bye!” I said. I was cupcaking good at acting. I should totally sign-up for drama club! I walked back into the shop and realised El looking bored. Humph...doesn’t seem like she’s enjoying her birthday so far...

“Hey EL!” I shouted from the entrance of the shop. As I did so, I earned dirty looks from the other people in the shop. I gave them the what-you-staring-at look at rushed towards El who was laughing so hard. What? My mom always told me it was rude to stare! As El sobered up, I created a sort of script in my head.

“Annabelle called.” I started.

‘And..?” she asked, cocking her eyebrow.

“I had told her about my plan on brining u to the ice rink and she said she had a new outfit and she wanted to give it to you. So we should go to the house now.” I lied through my teeth like a pro. Seriously I was so good, even I was starting to believe the lies!

“Okay...but why didn’t she call me?” She asked, confused. What the Robert Pattinson? How was I suppose to answer that? That was not in my script! C’mon Drake! Improvise.