Chapter 16

Howdy! SUMMER IS HERE. In my country we're having a one month holiday so we'll be updating more often. But it may not necessarily be this story though.. I'm not going to bore you my boring life. Or should I? *Claps hands together and grins wickedly* 

So I've been thinking.. I have very few comments in each chapter. So how about we boost this up a little? PLEASE do comment and vote! I seriously love reading your comments and replying. So for every chapter I'll give you a word OR phrase.. and you make a funny sentence okay? FUNNIEST SENTENCE GETS A SHOUT OUT AND A DEDICATION. 

Word is: NINJA

So for this chapter... This quote really fits well don't ya think? The quote is:

Patience, Persistence and Perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Napoleon Hill.

**********************************************************

Chapter 16

 “So what did you solve yet?” Louis asked me for the seventh time. I sighed and composed my anger . Breathe in, Breathe out. I was sure anger and pure annoyance was visible in my eyes as Zayn took over my answer and just slapped Louis at the back of his head for the tenth time. Or is it eleventh? Its probably the twelfth one. Thankfully Zayn is the one hitting him. If it was me, I would have gone total ninja. Have I ever mentioned I’m a secret nin- Back on topic.

“Fine. Geez woman...Sorry! But Zayn, you hit like a girl” Louis said, smirking. WHACK! He deserved that.

“OW!” Louis whined.

“I do not hit like a girl!” Zayn screeched. He proved his point with yet another whack.

“Do to!”

‘Do not!”

“Do to!”

“Do not!”

“Do t-” Louis was interrupted when Zayn rolled above him and started to tickle him.

‘SAY IT! Say I don’t hit like a girl!”

“N-n-never!” Louis panted out. Now, you might be wondering what I was doing. By now, I had opened my secret stash of oreos and had started to much, watching the crazy scene unfold before me. What? I have a secret stash of oreos. OREOS are my babies! Don’t judge me. Here’s a twilight book. Now... go along now and judge it, not me.

“Aaargh! Fine! ZAYN YOU DON’T HIT LIKE A GIRL” Louis screamed. Zayn smirked. That’s my boy, fighting like a pro - tickling.

“How about we start from the first letter? It was on your 10th birthday right?” Zayn questioned. Finally, something that actually made sense! I nodded handing them the letter.

Dear Eliana,

It has been two years since you have been living with this couple. They are really good friends of mine. Happy Birthday sweetheart. You have turned ten today. Along with this letter, you’ve probably received a charm bracelet. Wear it with you at all time. It will remind you of me. As you can see, there are two charms. Only two. As you grow up, I want you to fill the bracelet with more charms as you’ll receive each birthday till you become an adult - 18.. The first locket, is a heart. Symbolising that I’ll always be there for you, through thick and thin. The second one is a traffic light with the green light on - symbolising you to go. Why ‘Go’? You’ll find out soon my dear. 

I’m sure you’d want to know a few answers. I want to tell you a secret. Why did I leave you with them?

I know that you hate me for what I have done to you. But the reason is that, I had cancer. It was the final stage. Remember that night when I came home very late? It was the day I realised that I was going to die. I just couldn’t let you see me die. What kind of father would I be? By now, I would have been gone. Long gone. The fact is that I will always be with you. Right by you through everything. Whenever you look at the stars, remember that I am the brightest one there. You will always be my little princess.