Chapter 2

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

*****

As we walked into the shop, I realised that all the screaming girls were gone. The boys cleared the store pretty fast.

“Wow.” I murmured.

“Yeah.” Niall said.

“How did they clear it so fast?” I whispered to him.

"It's called the magic of being wanted. We just gave them what they wanted." He replied.

"Oh..." I said. I looked around for Annabelle who was sitting with the band. How...what...when..? I thought.

"The lads must have understood she was your friend and let her sit with them until we came back." He said. I might have said it out loud.

"Niall! Come here!" A boy with curly hair whispered to him. The boy fixed his hair. He had a gorgeous face too. The curly hair looked good on him. He had green eyes that suited hi face. He also had dark pink lips. I took my eyes off I him as we walked towards them. I hope he didn't realise it. My theory of them being famous for their looks can still be true. :)

I looked over at Annabelle who was busy talking to a guy wearing a striped tshirt. He had his hair up. He was eating carrot flavoured ice-cream which was written on his cup which most probably written by him. I heard from my friend that it is a horrid flavour. Eww! Disgusting.

As we reached the table, we saw all the boys look up to me. I looked apologetically at them. They might have been offended.  They all looked at me quite angrily. Niall noticed the anger and said, “Ummm...Guys,” All of their eyes that were shooting daggers at me looked at him almost immediately. Thanks Niall.

“Yes, Niall?” One of them asked who had short hair and hazel brown eyes. He looked at me and just looked away. U know like how boys want to show they don’t care and don’t know u are standing there. LAME.

“Well....Ummm. You guys should stop staring daggers at her. Look, I know what she said was wrong and she wants to apologise for it. Right?” He said nudging me.

“Oh! Yup. I wanted to apologise for it. I’m sorry.” I said looking at my hands that I was fiddling with.

“You are apologising only because he told you too. Didn’t he?” The carrot ice-cream guy said.

“No, I sincerely want to apologise.” I said again.

“Yup. She does. I can actually read her.” Annabelle supported me.

“Guys just forget and forgive!” Niall said.

“Oh, c’mon. Niall why are you supporting her.” The curly haired guy asked him. I seriously need their names. This is getting hard to remember.

“Because....because....look, I don’t want anybody to get hate from our fans. I know that she seriously is sorry and that she did not mean it. C’mon guys.” He explained.

“Yes. I am sorry. I’m not a big fan and I kind of got irritated of Annabelle always talking about you guys and whoever I spoke to used to tell me about you.” I said the truth.

“Hey!” Annabelle said whacking my head. I could see a blush appear on her face.

“Sorry Annabelle. You can get kind of irritating.” I whispered to Annabelle. The boys looked at each other and started whispering to one another.