Breakthrough

We now have 10K reads and 200 votes! Thank you so much!

Chapter by: Millie

Damon and I walked back to the building before parting ways, I rushed back to my room before climbing into bed, I lay there for awhile worried about what would happen in the morning, and thinking about how much of a slut I had been recently, I was in love with Damon, but pretending to love Kian oh but I also have to pretend to be in love with a jealous lesbian who wanted my part in the show. Oh how I love life. I sighed loudly before turned to face the wall, I fell asleep a few minutes later.

I was woken the next morning by a loud shriek. I jumped up to face where the noise was coming from, Charlotte sat on her bed with her legs dangling off the side of it.

"My legs are so bruised and I think I'm dying!"She freaked, I rushed to her side and decided now would be the time I should begin taking advantage, I threw my arms around her tightly and pulled her close, whilst 'accidently' rubbing her breast. I pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"It's okay Charlotte."I cooed.

"You don't understand Lacey, My legs are a mess because Damon!"She huffed, just the sound of Damon's name leaving her mouth made me want to slap her repeatedly. Damon was mine, there was no way I was going to let her talk bad about my boyfriend, yes he did drop her on her fat ass but that is not the point. She deserved it. If I was Damon I would have dropped her several times from different heights.

"Damon is an idiot."I sighed, he may be a idiot but he is my idiot.

"I hate him."She cried into my shoulder, I was now furtherly annoyed by her, she needs to calm her fake tits, so what you have a bruise? People face worse every day...so dramatic.

"We have to get ready for class."I sighed before getting to my feet, I decided I would play with her some more, without warning I threw my top over my head and stripped down into my underwear. I could feel her eyes burn into me as I stripped down further and began to get dressed. Looks like I was right, Charlotte does like girls.

Once I finished dressing I rushed out of the room and made my way to class, today would be the first dress rehearsal for the show, I almost made it to class without anyone bothering me, but right before I walked in I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a set of lips on my neck kissing me passionately. Was it Kian or Damon? I decided it would be best I didn't guess who it was. I turned around and stared into his eyes, Kian's eyes.

"Hey babe."He smirked before pushing me against the wall.

"Hey Kee"I smiled before placing my lips against his.

I turned quickly and walked through the doors. Madame Louisa signalled for me to join her, she stood at the bottom of the room with Damon towering over her. I tried to contain my happiness, I would be able to spend a large fraction of the day with Damon without anyone suspecting anything.

Damon and I followed her through a door which was apart of the room. Inside of the room was several racks of costumes, she lead Damon and I to one particular rack. On the rack there was various dresses and boys costumes.

"This right here, is your costumes!"Louisa shrieked with joy.

"First costume is here."She smiled before searching the rack and removing a white dress which she handed to me and then got a white shirt and white light grey tights which she handed to Damon. She handed me a set of white females tights. She then handed Damon grey ballet pumps and handed me a white set. She then signalled towards a couple of dressing cubicles in the corner of the room and told us to get dressed. She left us to it.

Damon and I decided to leave going into the cubicles and get dressed together.

"Damn it, these tights are hard to put on."Damon sighed as he tried to put his leg into it.

"Need help?"I replied with a giggle.

"Lacey, we can't speak to each other."He replied with a sigh.

"Yes we can, no one is here. Oh and the plan has worked, Charlotte is a lesbian."I smiled at the breakthrough we had had recently.

"Great!"Damon replied "so what happens next?"