Will You Be My Date To The Prom?

So sorry we haven't updatd in a while, we have all been super busy

Kacen or Dace?

You guys know what to do :)
Chapter Written By Lea:)

It’s only few days until prom and I am super stoked but I’m sad that I won’t be spending it with Kian since he doesn’t go to the school. It’s been a few weeks since Kian and I got together and we are super happy and we have had no argument what’s so ever. The performance is just round the corner and I love every moment of as Damon and I are finally better with each other. Today it’s lunch at school and I too busy revising for my chemistry test that I have next. Emily and Jade are too busy sucking faces off with their boyfriends. Damon is outside probably doing bad boy stuff. Damon is happy for Kian and I and they are really close now because of it all and I’m really happy. “Guys can you quit doing that at the table where people eat and chat instead of an orgy please” I asked nicely. They detached each other from their loved ones and looked at me giving the look that says piss-off-were-busy. I decided to study in the library since it would be a lot quieter and non sexual active. I grabbed my things and walked out of the canteen and looked round to see Damon talking to a girl that I can’t remember her name but they were really close. A ping of jealously came into me as I stood there looking at them. Why should I feel jealous when I don’t go out with him? I can’t do this because I am in love with Kian. I shrugged off the thoughts and walked the long way towards the library.

I got there and sat down revising but immediately got distracted by someone sitting next to me. I turned round to see Damon looking at me smiling nicely. “And why are you so happy Dame?” I asked him putting my pen down.

“Well I just have to say that the school shed is on fire by moi and also I need to ask you something” He smirked.

“Damon, you just can’t set the school shed on fire and be so causal about it… wait I forgot you’re The Damon Reynolds the biggest bad boy in the whole school” I said.

“Well done sunshine you finally got round to it and I just want to say you know how we have gotten back together as friends?” He asked. Again I felt sadness that we're just ‘friends’ but I ignored it. I nodded my head wanting him to go on.

“And Kian doesn’t go here” Damon carried on.

“Just spit it out Dame” I said.

“Well would you like to-“

“Damon Reynolds the principal’s office now” The Principal ordered pointing out the door.

“I will tell you later after school, wait by my car” He instructed and walked out with the principal following in front of him.

I waited for him outside by his car as he took forever coming out of the school. I looked round and saw Damon walking towards him. He came in front of me and pointed to the car wanting me to go inside. We got inside and Damon drove off towards my house. “I’m still waiting for you to tell me” I asked.

“Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me but just friends” He asked. I thought for a moment wondering if I should yes or no but he’s my boyfriend’s brother wait twin brother. I wonder what Kian will think of this? Maybe I should ask him first? Yeah I think I should.

“Is it alright if I get back to you on that one?” I asked.

“Why can’t you just give me an answer now less hassle?”

“I know but what if Kian doesn’t like it?”

“Kian can just fuck off anyway where just going as friend’s right?” Damon said.

“I suppose but still I think it would be better if I asked him” I stated.

“Whatever Lace, your home now see you tomorrow” He said with a hint of sadness in his voice and drove off straight after I was out of the car. Why should I be so stupid and just tell him? But that’s what a good girlfriend isn’t it? Asking her boyfriend if I should go to prom with his brother? It’s a good thing he’s coming to mine tonight so I will ask him then.

Kian here and where watching a film called Bad Teacher and even know I’m straight Cameron Diaz is really hot in the film. Kian and I are cuddling into each other in my room laughing at the T.V. I think it’s time to tell him. “Kian baby?” I asked sweetly.

“Yes sweetheart?” He asked putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

“Today after school Damon asked me to go to prom with him but as just friends and I was just asking since you won’t be there could I go with him?” I asked. He breathed out loudly and spoke.

“Well I’m not sure if I want to in case Damon will do something to you but sure why not, you’re just going as friend’s right?” He asked.

“Yeah so can I?” I asked again.

“Sure” He said I kissed his cheek and texted Damon that it was yes. Damon texted back saying sweet so it was alright but I think Kian not really fond about it all but I don’t care I got a date which is alright isn’t it? Kian and I sat back and watched the rest of the film before Kian had to leave. We had a massive heated make our session as he left afterwards.