The Bad Boy Has Feelings

Happy Birthday Lea!! I hope you have a great day :)

Chapter by: Millie

I went back inside the building and waited for Kian to show, whilst wiping my tears away, when he finally appeared I walked outside with him, I waited until Charlotte and Damon had stopped kissing before forcing my lips on Kian's, he kissed back and held me close, I could hear Damon and Charlotte moan about our kiss. Finally we pulled away before I got in to my parent's car I smiled at Damon who was obviously pissed off at me, I could see it in his eyes.

I returned home and went straight to my room, planning out what I could do to really piss off Damon other than continue dating his brother. I debated whether or not to tell everyone about his little hobby but I remembered that he would kill me for that.

I sat with my notebook in front me trying to figure out what to do to hurt him.

My revenge planning was interrupted by a phone call. I lifted the phone and spoke into it "Hello?"

"Hey"Kian said in a cheerful voice.

"Hello."I smiled, I didn't believe what Damon said, why should I trust him?

"I was wondering if we could have out tomorrow after ballet?"He said in a chirpy tone.

"Of course."I replied after we agreed on going bowling we said goodnight and hung up. I took a quick shower before laying down on my bed, I tossed and turned trying to find a way to sleep and push Damon and Charlotte's kiss out of my head.

Around 3am my phone started vibrating signalling that I had gotten a text. I picked it up and looked at my texts it was Kian. Why would he text me at this time?

Kian: Hey, I can't sleep. You awake? X

I smiled big before replying

I can't sleep either :/

Kian: Wanna come over to mine? We can watch movies.

I thought for a second before replying.

Of course, but you have to pick me up :P

this was going to be the perfect opportunity to annoy Damon.

Kian: Haha, I'll be there soon babe.

I smiled before rushing to my room door and reaching for my light switch. I looked in the mirror and realise I looked a mess. I quickly put on some light make-up and fixed my hair up into a bun. I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a white tank top and a hoody.

I grabbed my keys before rushing downstairs. I waited out in the cold for Kian to show. About five minutes later he appeared in Damon's car.

"Does Damon know you have his car?"I gasped sitting in the passenger seat.

"Does your parents know you're out at this time?"He said with a smirk.

"No"I gulped suddenly feeling guilty for sneaking out.

"I wont tell if you wont tell"He said he kissed my lips quickly before driving off leaving my stomach in knots.

I rested my hand on his leg whilst he drove. It obviously didn't bother him as he was smiling massively.