My Flawed Romeo

Chapter Written By Emma :)

Sunday morning consisted of early practises with Damon which I knew was going to be hell. Charlotte had kept up all night talking about how great it was that I had been chosen and how lucky I was to be with Damon, she was obviously part of the Damon fan club. I had chosen to ignore her existence that it was a great thing which kind of made her angry because she then told me that I didn't deserve the part if I was not looking forward to it, she was right of course but the thing is I was excited about getting the part it was just spending time with Damon that was bothering me. Damon was the type of guy that would easily change and that was made pretty obvious yesterday when he tripped me, Damon Reynolds would never change and that is what frightened me.

"Why are you late?" I was only five minutes late but as usual Damon was making a bigger deal out of it than was needed.

"I was just setting my Facebook status to say ready for ballet rehearsals and then tagged you in it." I replied sarcastically but unfortunately he didn't see the funny side.

"Lace just shut the hell up and get rehearsing because we haven't got long until we need to show the class." He turned on the music and we began the routine that we had been taught yesterday.

I finally could see why Damon insisted attending the academy but keeping it a secret, the guy worked hard and you could tell, he was amazing so no way could he waste such a talent just because he had a reputation to keep. It was finally lunch and we we able to have a break but I decided to grab a sandwich from the canteen and then head back to the rehearsal room to eat it and then practice the routine on my own so Damon wouldn't distract me.

I began the beginning of the routine where I first met Romeo, obviously it was a bit weird because I was practicing on my own but I felt like I could focus better without Damon being critical of everything I did. I was about half way through the routine when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and start doing the routine with me, at first I was startled but then I realised it must be Damon.

"That was great, why can't you do it like that all the time?" Damon asked me once I had finished and had grabbed my water bottle for a drink.

"Maybe I have too many distractions usually." He took a step closer to me when I said this so I automatically took one back but I found that my back was then flat against the wall.

"And what would that distraction be?" He moved his lips towards mine and before I could register what was happening we were kissing. It felt good. It felt too good, once I managed to think straight I quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry Dame I can't do this." I tried to move away from him but he was blocking my path.

"Damn it Lace you've got to stop this." I laughed at him when he said this.

"Stop what Dame? Stop acting like a prick because you do exactly the same thing all the time, do you actually think I'm going to forget everything you've done to me and be another girl who wiling drops her underwear for you? Well forget Dame, we do the performance and then we just forget about each other." I pushed past him and stormed off down the corridor but to my surprise my vision began to get blurred and I realised that I was crying.

"Are you okay?" I heard someone ask me and I turned to see the guy who had done the Harlem shake the other day.

"I'm fine, seriously." I realised that I must look a mess and far from fine.

"You don't look okay. Tell me what's wrong?" I decided to lie to stop the guy asking questions.

"I'm just stressed about the performance that's all."

"Well if I was your Romeo I wouldn't let you feel like this." I laughed and then I realised that the guy was Kian which was one of the three names that were read out at the beginning.

"Thanks but Romeo doesn't have anything to do with it."

He handed me a piece of paper, "Well you can ring me anytime you like if you need to talk about the performance and maybe we could grab a coffee or something to help you calm down sometime."

I smiled at the guy, "I'll keep that in mind, thanks."

I wish Kian had made it as Romeo because I think life would have been better working with him.