Gatecrashed

Chapter Written By Emma :)

I was so annoyed that it was Monday morning already, the thing with this Monday was that it brought one good thing and one bad thing. One was my date with Kian and the other was school with Damon, I think you can figure out which is good and which is bad. I had been texting Kian most of last night so I was pretty tired but I didn't mind because I liked talking to Kian, I felt like I could tell him anything. Well everything except how his brother treated me and how he suddenly changed his mind, Kian brought Damon up a lot in the conversation but we agreed to keep our dates from him in case he got mad.

"Lacey..." I realised I must have zoned out because I had missed everything that Jade was telling me.

"Huh? I wasn't paying attention, sorry." Emily started laughing but Jade just pouted a little to try and show that she was annoyed.

"I was asking you what you did this weekend but it doesn't matter now." I could tell that she was being sarcastic so I took that as my cue to tell them about my weekend.

"Nothing much but I did find out that we are performing Romeo and Juliet and I'm going to be Juliet." I was happy that the girls showed as much excitement as me when I told them, the only problem was that they practically squealed which drew unwanted attention towards us.

"What's going on over here?" I heard Spike say and I noticed that he and his group were walking over towards us and the group included Damon.

"We were just talking about our weekends and Lacey had some amazing news." Emily filled Spike in with what had been happening and I smiled at how cute they would be if they were a couple.

"Care to share the news?" Damon asked and raised an eyebrow at me which was followed by a cocky smile.

"I'm going to be Juliet in a ballet performance."

"I forgot to ask who's Romeo? Is he good looking?" Damon quickly shot me a look when Jade asked me this but he didn't need to worry because I had it covered.

"Nope, he's an absolute jerk who loves himself and what he doesn't realise is that he isn't even that good looking." Well what I told her wasn't far from the truth, was it?

"I'm sure he's not that bad." Damon managed to say through his gritted teeth.

"The guy has got to be gay though if he does ballet." Spike said and I couldn't hold in my laughter.

"What's so funny?" Emily asked me, everyone except Damon were confused at my over reaction.

"Nothing." I decided that now would be the right time to put my plan on to action, "I just had an idea, why don't we all go somewhere sometime this week as a big group of friends and all hang out together?" It pained me to suggest it because it meant that I would have to spend time with Damon but I was helping out two friends by doing it.

"Yeah, why not? We'll have to arrange something but we can't now because first bell is about to ring." Spike smiled at me as he said this because he had realised what I was trying to do.

First bell did go shortly after Spike had said so we all left in our separate directions and I didn't see Damon for the rest of the day.

The day went really quick and before I knew it ballet was over and it was time for my date with Kian, if you could call it a date because he hadn't ever really called it that but I guess I had just jumped to conclusions.

We were stood in the lobby of the cinema deciding what to watch, "I am not watching Mama, seriously I will have nightmares for weeks if I do."

"Come on please. You can bury your head in to my shoulder when it gets to the scary parts." Kian joked and I could see that he was enjoying winding me up about it.

"Nope we're watching Safe Haven and you have no choice in it." I approached the counter and ordered the tickets and a large sweet popcorn, because sweet is obviously the best flavour of popcorn, Kian insisted in paying and wouldn't take no for an answer so I told him that I would have to make it up to him.

We were half way through the film and it was just getting to the best part when my phone vibrated in my pocket alerting me of a text,

Damon: What are you doing with him?!

Lacey: What the hell?! Are you following me?

Damon: I'm looking out for you. I think you need the toilet.

Lacey: What are you talking about?

Damon: Just go to the toilet okay.

I excused myself under the pretence that I was going to the toilet. As I approached the toilet I saw a familiar figure propped up against a wall.

"What the hell are you playing at?" I hissed at him as I approached.

He replied with a smirk, "I'm looking after you, trust me Kian is just using you."

"Stay away from me Damon and stop telling me who I can be friends with."

"You'll regret not listening to me."