Coffee Time With A Twist

vote/comment/share/follow

Chapter By Lea :D

Sunday afternoon came round after rehearsing for the dance and I was already worn out. I decided to call Kian to see if he wanted to do for that coffee he was talking about. I texted him and he accepted wanting to meet at the little coffee shop on campus. I got out of my ballet clothes into blue denim skinny jeans, a white blouse and a black leather jacket to go with it. As I walked towards the shop Kian was already waiting there with his hands deep into his bronzed colour chinos. How men in chinos look really hot. We said hello and walked into the coffee shop and sat down. “So what are you wanting?” Kian asked scanning the menu.

“Can I have a white coffee with two sugars please and here the mon-“

“No, you don’t need to pay I will get it myself, my treat” He smiled and walked up to one of the ladies working there and asked. He was such a gentlemen to the ladies. After a few minutes he back with mugs of coffee. I thanked him and took a sip from the boiling liquid into my mouth but accidentally burnt my tongue. I slammed my mug onto the table as bits of coffee spilled out of it and looked round to find someone with a cold drink. I saw a girl that I vaguely know and sprinted over there and took a massive gulp of it.

“Hey, I was drinking that?” She shrieked as I handed it back to her.

“It was for a serious cause, my bad I will pay you another one” I said all better now.

“Nah it’s alright I can tell it was serious since your tongue is swollen” She said nicely. I kindly smiled at her and waved off to go back sitting in front of Kian. Oh my god he just saw what I did, now I am embarrassed for life. My face went scarlet and I can hear Kian cracking up to himself.

“You are cute when you’re clumsy” He said as I blushed again.

“Thanks I guess” I giggled.

“So, do you like the Academy here then?” He asked.

“Yeah I guess it’s alright but it would be amazing without Damon though” I said as Damon’s gorgeous face popped into my brain. No, go away.

“Haha I like how you dislike my brother” He chuckled to himself.

“No despised and what?! Damon Reynolds is your brother?” I said shocked.

“Actually twin brother, I guess he didn’t tell you” He said. How can they be twin brothers? I looked at him and I can see that he had dark hair and blue eyes like Damon’s but how did I never met him when I was little?

“My dad took me away after my parents were divorced that’s why nobody knows me as Damon’s brother” Kian said sadly. He must’ve read my mind.

“Why didn’t you come back to live with your mum and Damon?” I asked.

“Because I wanted to live with my dad but we saw each other like twice a year as I lived up in Scotland but then my dad passed so I moved back to Damon’s but as there was no point of me going to school, my mum put me in here” Kian said. I was really sad for him but then I couldn’t get over my head how he can be Damon Reynolds brother, not only his brother twin brother.

“Wow, Damon never speaks about you” I said.

“It’s because we don’t get along. I guess it’s just how siblings go along but we hardly speak to each other and were not close but as he’s got the bad boy and player looks, I guess I was just the shy and lonely one” Kian said as he took a sip of coffee.

“I want you to speak to Madame Louisa to get the part of Romeo” I blurted out.

“What! Are you crazy? Of course I can’t do that, Damon will kill me” Kian eyes widened at my comment.

“But please, I can’t work with Damon he’s annoying and I seriously don’t like him” I pleaded. He sat back and thought for a long time.

“Okay I will, tonight” He said as I smiled at him.

“Thanks” I smiled at him as he smiles back to me. I can see how they’re not alike and I have a feeling for Kian but I still can’t get over that brilliant kiss with Damon. Why does it have to be twins I fall for.