Spin The Bottle Unexpectedly

Chapter by Lea :D

I rushed over pretending to care for her but I was laughing manically inside but it was hard to keep in. “Are you alright?” I flustered pulling her up.

“I’m fine.” She spat at me rubbing off the dirt off her leotard.

“Sorry I shouldn’t of dropped you,” Damon spoke softly pulling her to his chest as he smiled to the side of her face. It was hard knowing he was pretending to nice to her but it was hard to stop being jealous. I grabbed Kian arm and squeezed his bicep.

“Oh well we will leave you to it and you, hunky can come to my room,” I smirked looking at Kian. He looked at me and smiled back nodding his head. I looked at Damon as his jaw tightened and his fists were clenched. I winked at him knowing I won’t do anything and he gave me a small smile.

Kian and I walked back to mine and Charlotte’s room and sat on my bed. Kian put his hand on my thigh and moved it to my inner thigh. I gasped and put his hand to his knee. I gave him a brave smile and lied down on my bed but it was a wrong move as Kian climbed on top of me. He moved his hands under my leotard and moved it near my breasts as I whacked his hand again. “Dang it Lace, I thought we were going to do something,” Kian said running his hand through his hair. It was at first but thinking of Damon was too weird, basically where cheating on each other but it is only revenge so why can’t I be normal and goes through it? I forgot about Kian as he looks at me confused why I haven’t said a word yet.

“I don’t know if we're going to try again we should go slowly?” I asked.

“But I didn’t tell you if we could get back to where we started but I guess so. I respect girls so that is fine by me. Do you want to go out then?” He asked gesturing outside. I nodded my head and walked out the door holding hands with Kian. It felt weird going out with someone and I am pretending to go out with his twin is a bit messed up. I feel like a slut but when I’m thinking of Damon something stops me with Kian and makes me a shit actress but it was my idea and we both went through it so now we got to do something.

We arrived at the little café we were at when I started we sat down on the chairs and ordered our drinks from the menu. We talked about little things about school and normal things in general and I missed talking to Kian about things and I guess I have missed him. Soon we heard the bell ring signalling the staff a new customer(s) coming in. I looked round and saw Damon and Charlotte cuddling into each other looking like a proper couple. He looked at me and nodded his head at me. I smiled at him and looked away getting hurt too much. I looked at Kian and smiled widely at him as he looked at me. “Do you still love him?” He asked serious.

“It’s hard to leave someone when you told them you love them. Love isn’t like something that will stop once you’re away from them. It gradually disappears when you get space so of course I still love him,” I said. I read that in a magazine when I was grounded and I guess could of used it to make it believable and he did. Jackpot.

“Wow Lacey when did you turned deep?” He asked bewildered.

“Haha I have always have been but never showed up” I winked at Kian and sipped my drink.

We left the café and decided to go to my dorm and saw Damon and Charlotte making out on her bed. I held the tears in and pretended to be strong and I felt strong arms around my waist. It felt like Damon’s when I’m sad and we used to cuddle up in a nice silence as he whispers things into my ear supportably. “Hey guys.” I fake smiled widely at them both. I knew Damon was sad as he could read me like an open book.

“Hey, oh guys do you wanna play spin the bottle?” Charlotte changed the subject as she saw an empty bottle on the floor. We all looked at each other and nodded our heads. We sat around the bottle in a circle and picked who should go first.

“I will go first” Damon said and spinned the bottle and thankfully it landed on me. We leaned over and fireworks exploded as our lips pressed together. I felt like home and loved every minute of it but it was only for 10 seconds. We played again and again and then the bottle land on me, oh shit.

“Woo lesbian action” Damon and Kian said in unison and looked at each other shocked. I rolled my eyes and moved closer and kissed Charlotte’s lips but she moved her as I jumped away after the 10 seconds in my head. Did she enjoy it? Is Charlotte who she thought could be?

Anyway I need to speak to Damon in our midnight runs.