Chapter 21 - First Practise

Whew! Thought I'd never get rid of that annoying flu...!

If you still remember, after all that boy drama, I cornered Forkseph and asked him to dance with me for the competition.

But I only just realised it's in 2 WEEKS!!!! I'm SO not ready for this!!! But at least we arranged our first practise session afterschool today. And man I wish I could build a time machine and re-do the whole day over again....!

It all started when I went into school and saw him standing by my locker. Not like I'd forgotten he was my dance partner... ^_^'

So I was all like 'Hey Forkseph, how about we practise after school tomorrow?' But then MACKNIFEZIE just had to interrupt us with her stanky attitude. She said 'OMG why bother practising, you know Spoondon and I will win, why even try? You have two left prongs you ca- oh hi Forkseph!! Good luck with her she's a real... Spoonful. Haha, break a prong!' And with that she turned around and strutted off like she owned the school.

Did I mention... I HATE THAT STRUT. ARGH.

So I yelled back, 'YOU'RE SO DOUBLE-EDGED MACKNIFEZIE, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!'... In my head...

But you know what, I will beat her, I swear. What makes her think she's soooo much better than me?! So what if she's been having ballet lessons since she was two... I'm really unprepared for this.

A/N I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I swear I didn't forget... Please forgive me, I'll restart regular updates!
-G