Chapter 8 - Forkseph aka BAE

Over the past few days, I've been hanging out with Forkseph so much more! I mean, he's such a lovely guy, even if he comes off as mean and brooding, like, 24/7.

Just the other day, he surprised me by getting me this SUPER CUTE Polaroid camera. I've been wanting one for ages so I took a selfie with him as my first picture on it. He's such a great friend!

Forkhe and Forkey keep telling me he has a thing for me but I don't believe them, he's just a super caring guy. Or what?

Every time he comes over and sits at table 9, Macknifezie is always staring daggers at me. Can't be hard for her, 'cause she's a backstabbing knife.

I feel so sorry for the CCPs... NOT!

Macknifezie decided to invite everyone to an impromptu party and everyone who didn't bring her a good enough gift was RIDICULED the next day!! She scribbled embarrassing secrets onto their lockers in Apple Swirl Luscious Lips lip gloss. Apparently Forkcesca has a shrine devoted to Mick Jagger. EW!!

Then again, in her vocabulary, a good enough gift is a Versauce necklace with matching earrings!!

Does she think money grows on TREES or something?! I wouldn't be surprised, her IQ is the same as that of the mould stains in the school showers!! Oh wait, I just offended the mould.

The other day in bio I was discussing photosynthesis with Spoondon and she decided to butt into the conversation and said,
'Hey Spoondon, did you know, you could be a substitute for heat with a plant's growth, COZ YOU'RE JUST THAT HOT!' All the time she was batting her eyelashes, but he replied,

'Um, thanks? I don't think that's related to photosynthesis, photo means light in Greek, Macknifezie...'

'Hahahaha, you're so funny, photo OBVIOUSLY means picture, hun! You'd know you're a PHOTOgrapher?'

'No, photo does actually mean light. Everyone knows that.'

'Oh uh, yeah! Just kidding! I TOTALLY knew that...'

I was sitting there internally dying because she just makes me want to facepalm. ALL THE DAMN TIME!!

Then class ended and who was waiting for me outside? Forkseph, of course!! He's so kind. We walked to lunch together and had a really funny conversation about how Macknifezie is so dumb she'd use hair extensions as dental floss!! He's so funny, he's literally perfect!

A/N (Co author 1) Sorry it's so short!! But OMG, 200+ views?! Wow I can't even. Btw, can you guys help us come up with names to call ourselves by in A/Ns or should we write which author in the title? Should we just not bother? Help! ❤