Chapter 11 - Impossible choice!! o_o

OMG I AM SCREAMING. NOT IN A GOOD WAY!

My worst nightmare has come true. Remember that couples dance competition I mentioned? Well I've found a partner. TOO MANY PARTNERS!!

So where should I begin...

OK, after that phone call in biology, Forkseph was acting really distant for the rest of the day. What was his problem?! He just shrugged at me when I said bye at the end of the day, and walked RIGHT out of school. JEEZ, people nowadays!!

Anyway, as soon as I got home, he texted me:
'Please, stay away from Spoondon.'

Excuse me, he can't tell me who to hang out with. Like, no, back off dude.

Sighing, I replied:
'I can hang out with who I want, Forkseph x'

To which he replied:
'Don't say I didn't warn you :/'

I didn't bother replying; he ain't worth my time! *flicks hair*

He stopped texting me after that, so I guess he just let it go, he can't change my mind. I mean, have you seen Spoondon's jawline? YAS. Yes please.

Thinking it would just be a normal day, I woke up, got dressed and headed out the door. I posed at the mirror in my wardrobe on the way out and took a mirror selfie for my OOTD. What?! It was a cute outfit; floral print dress, denim jacket and converse. Adorable, am I right?

So I got on the school bus and I sensed something was off. All the boys were whispering about something but I only caught bits of their conversations.

'Spoondon... Dance... Asking... Today...'

That was all I heard through the shouts in the bus, those seventh graders need to chill on the Kool-Aid.

I got to school and walked to my napkin locker and opened it to get my books out for World History. As soon as I opened it, a bouquet of red roses fell on the floor in front of me and there were adorably decorated cupcakes that read 'Will you dance with me?'. Who would leave me that?! When? What? How?

All of my questions were answered when Spoondon showed up, beaming at his work. Just then, Forkseph turned the corner, ready to walk to class with me. He looked shocked at the roses and cupcakes so he started walking towards me.

'What's your answer then, Forkki?' Spoondon asked.

'I-uh.. um'

'Forkki, be my partner in the competition?' Forkseph half yelled.

'Uh-um-ah...I... gotta go! Bye!'

I sped out of there and looked over my shoulder to see Forkseph on the floor being tackled by Spoondon. He threw a punch and sent Spoondon sprawling to the other side of the corridor. Spoondon quickly flipped up and kicked his handle, causing him to fall over. I just turned the corner and escaped into the girls' restroom. To say I was shocked would be an understatement; I couldn't even think of what to do next. Should I skip class? Should I go home? SHould I go to class and have to endure an hour of both the guys staring at the back of my head, waiting for an answer I couldn't give?!

Being the goody goody two shoes I am, I valued my education so I went to class. Bad mistake. Everyone wanted to talk to me about who I was going to pick, like they were the paparazzi, wanting to know EVERYTHING.

All I wanted to do was scream 'GET LIVES, PEOPLE!' at them, but my calm, rational side decided against it so I braced myself for an hour of hell.

Boy was I glad that class was over, the Cold War could have been an interesting subject if there hadn't been anyone whispering 'Who?' to me EVERY 5 SECONDS!!

WHO DO I CHOOSE?!

A/N Hope you liked it!! Tell me in the comments who you think Forkki should pick? Forkkeph or Spookki? Haha, feel free to think of better ship names! Love you all, G