Chapter 12 - Who to choose?!

Thank goodness it's the weekend, how AWKWARD would it be if I ran into one of THEM?!

I really want to do the dance competition, but I can't just choose between my crush and best guy friend!! Unless I choose someone else... Who am I kidding, I won't get another partner soon enough!!

I know, I'll flip a coin.
Heads- Spoondon
Tails- Forkseph

Finally I'll have an answer...

*flip*

'A QUARTER!! NOW I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE BABY UNIFORK IN THE SUPERMARKET! YAY!'

That MUNCHKIN just STOLE my coin of DESTINY!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHH!!!!

Be back soon, mom's says we have to go shopping...

----------a few hours later----------

OMG, is it socially acceptable to live under my duvet for the rest of my life?! THAT'S HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW.

You may be thinking 'Jeez, such a drama queen...' but I have EVERY right to be FREAKING OUT!!!

It all started at the supermarket. Mom had sent me to go get some items:
Eggs
Bacon
Sausages
Lettuce
Broccoli
Fish
Count Chocula Cereal

So there I was in the veggie aisle when I look up to see Forkseph by the potatoes. At that point, I just wanted to scream and run away. FAR, FAR AWAY!! He hadn't noticed me so I picked up the broccoli and the lettuce and made a speedy exit from the aisle.

Just my luck that I bumped into SPOONDON. I didn't look up and tried to make my way around him before Forkseph saw us.

'Forkki?'

Dammit, ABORT MISSION. FIND MOM.

Guess what? Forkseph heard him and looked our way.

He dropped the sack of potatoes and started storming over. He was glaring daggers at Spoondon who just stood there calmly.

'Forkki!'

They both stood in front of me, towering over me. Gosh, they looked so intimidating... And CUTE! Wow, I'm so girly.

'So, who's it gonna be, Forkki?' Spoondon asked.
'I, uh, um...'
'I know you want to do that dance competition, who're you choosing?' Forkseph pressed on.
'Look, guys-'
'Forkki! There you are! Who are these lovely gents here?'

It was mom!! Thank goodness, just in the nick of time.

'Oh, just school friends, Mom. C'mon, let's keep shopping!'
'School friends? How lovely! How about we invite them over for dinner?'
'Oh my, Mom, please don't!!!'
'What's the harm in that?'
Then she whispered, 'They're both cute, good choice Forkki!!'
I wanted to melt into a puddle right there. WHY WOULD MOM DO THAT?!

'Ok boys, how about dinner at our house tonight? Forkki would be delighted to have you!'
'Y-yeah, can't wait...' I stammered.

Now I'm here, just waiting for the doorbell to ring and PRAYING that tonight goes well!!