Chapter 19 - The Choice.

After that rather confusing situation caused by Spoondon and Ladlen (not to mention even Macknifezie...), I decided to just ignore it and move on...

Oh who am I kidding?!

Who exactly were they fighting over? Macknifezie seemed all giddy throughout the whole day because of that drama in the hallway yesterday...

Like, puh-leeze, this school has enough drama to rival Keeping up the Forkdashians!!

But omg, I heard Macknifezie talking to Jesspoonica outside her locker and all I heard was 'fight... Ladlen... Back...' So they must be trying to trap Ladlen again! This competition is two weeks away. I STILL DON'T HAVE A PARTNER!!

Anyway, I think I might go with Forkseph, Spoondon was a jerk for going with Macknifezie, so I'll choose Forkseph over him!!

First bell rang, I'll fill you in later!

----- 6 hours later -----

Oh wow. I'm happy/scared/FREAKING OUT.

Ok, so I decided to stop avoiding Forkseph and confront him to ask him about going to the dance with me. It was awkward to say the least, I hadn't talked to him at all for a whole week!!

So it was REALLY difficult to just go up to him and pretend nothing happened. I found him at his locker before World History so I cornered him.

'Forkseph, come to the dance with me.'

'Woah Forkki, you actually still want to do that thing?!'

'Yes!! What's that supposed to mean?!'

'Uh nothing, but how will we pull it off.'

'We can figure that out later. Yes or no?!'

'Um... What about Spoondon?!'

My prong twitched in annoyance.

'That... Awful jerk went off and joined Macknifezie...'

'Oh, sorry, man...'

'It's ok, I'm fine...'

'Well, fine, but I'm pulling out if we can't get a working routine.'

'YESSS THANK YOU FORKSEPH YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BEST!!'

Just as I yelled that. I felt a pair of eyes on me; it was Spoondon. He'd obviously just heard my very loud statement.

Oops.

A look of hurt flashed in his eyes before he turned away slowly, Macknifezie hurrying towards him.

If he looked hurt... Was I 'his girl'?! NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE!!

A/N questions will be answered soon!! Omg, me and the other co-author completely forgot it was Tuesday, so we only managed to put this together like, in half an hour. Sorry if it's short!! Hopefully a longer update next time :D

-G