Chapter 10 - A phone call...

Today was such a WEIRD day! But at least I've got great friends like Forkey, Forkhe, Spoondon and.... FORKSEPH!

So, today in Biology, Miss Spoona wasn't in today, so we had an old lady cover for us... Gosh, she is SO nice! She even let us go on our phones and everything! As soon as we got told that we were allowed to do whatever we wanted, I got a call from Forkseph.

'Hey there Forxwell, I heard you had Mrs Knifezia for Biology, so I figured that I'd give you a call since I know she allows us to go on our phones or whatever...' Forkseph said through the phone.

'Er, yeah! But what about you? Won't you get into trouble?!'

'Nah... I've got a free right now'

'Oh, awesome! Wait, have I introduced you to Spoondon yet?'

'Who's he?' He said in a cold voice. (Geez, what's gotten into him?)

'Oh, my lab partner and my um... Friend!'

'Right... Yeah I've heard rumours 'bout him. The guy who's got his eyes set on the great Forkki Forxwell!'

I was about to ask him what he meant by that, but I simply just laughed it off.

'Hold on, I'll put you on speakerphone so we can go three-way!'

'Hey, this is Forkseph right? This is Spoondon over here!' My lab partner said through the phone.

'Yo, what's up?'

Before either Spoondon or I said anything back, the whole class (ESPECIALLY Macknifezie glaring daggers at me - of course) had their eyes glued to us, even Mrs Knifezia! Reluctantly, I quickly said 'bye' to Forkseph before hanging up to avoid any more awkwardness in the room.

Later on, I went to see Forkseph at his locker to apologise for the abrupt cut in our conversation earlier on. And guess what? He just COOLLY shrugged it off! He is SO understanding!

'Anyway, how about you and I go to this place I know to grab a milkshake after school? I've got a "buy one get one free" voucher that I've been dying to use, and no one to use it on! So, how about it?' Forkseph asked me smoothly.

'Um... Forkseph that's really nice of you but I've got to finish this major project with Spoondon after school.... I'm sorry... Maybe next time?'

'Oh er... Yeah, sure.'

After a long, awkward pause, he suddenly said something that caught me off guard.

'Be careful with the guy, Forkki...' Forkseph said before swiftly walking away with his head down.

Be careful? Does he mean with Spoondon...? What did he mean by that? Why should I be careful of SPOONDON of all people...?!

Well that was WEIRD! It's only been a few days of me knowing Forkseph, but this was the first time I've seen him so serious before!

Urghhhhhhhhh! I'm so not cut out for all this boy drama! Or ANY boy drama, in fact!

A/N (co-author 2) Whatup! It's co-author no. 2 over here! Sorry if you didn't like this chapter as much... Gotta say, it's certainly not my best work ;p Also, sorry for having to wait so long for this! I was busy caught up with some work and all (though I don't see why my other co-author didn't update any stories *cough* *cough* even with the many texts I recieve saying "I'M BORED"...)

Anyway, hope you somewhat enjoyed this chapter! ;) Peace!