chapter 10 pt. 1

Chris's pov

I was already up and dressed for the day so I went to check on Nicki. I went into our room and she wasn't there but I heard the shower going so I knew she was in there.

Nicki's phone began to blink on and off so I punched in her 4 digit pass code and read her text. Nicki didn't even know that I knew her pass code. The text was from Meek.

Aye Nicki we should meet up~ Meek

I heard the door opening so I exited off her messages and locked her phone back up and walked out of the room innocently.

"Hey Chris I'm leaving out I'll be back." She said while looking at her phone.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Out, Chris I'll be back damn." Nicki snapped.

I knew exactly where she was going. She was obviously going with Meek.

Nicki's pov

Meek wanted me to meet up with him and I didn't even know why. He kept blowing up my phone so I knew I would have to go eventually to shut him up.

I pulled up to his house and ranged the doorbell. Meek opened up the door and put his arm around me.

"Wassup Nic?"

We both walked into the house and I sat in the kitchen chair and Meek sat in front of me facing my direction.

"What did you want Meek?" I asked.

"I wanted to ask you something."

"What?"

"Remember when we went to the club a while ago?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you remember when you were all up on me?"

"No, not really." I said with all honesty.

"It seemed like you liked me."

"Where are you going with this? You know I'm in love with Chris."

"You sure?"

He got up and massaged my shoulders. I actually was loving the feeling right now. Wait what am I talking about? Chris can do everything Meek can, maybe even better.

I got up from my seat and backed away from Meek.

"Meek stop and get off of me." I yelled.

"Nicki, come on I'm trying to help you."

"Help me? By doing what? Cheating on my boyfriend."

I just grabbed my purse and left. I don't have time for this I need to go home.

~At the house~

I used my keys to unlock the door. I stepped in and walked into the room. I seen Chris laying on the bed with Royalty laying on his chest.

Chris saw me and laid Royalty on the bed. Royalty looked so adorable with her little pink blanket I bought her.

Chris led me downstairs so we could talk and I knew this wasn't going to be good.

"Nicki, I don't think this relationship can go on anymore." He said calmly.

"Wait, Why not?" I could feel my voice weakening and my throat burning and my eyes watering, knowing I was gonna cry any second.

"Because I can't trust you anymore." He said.

"Why can't you trust me?"

"Because you've been clubbing with Meek, texting Meek, and you even had the nerve to come to my house after you've been over Meek's." chris said.

"But Chris we didn't do anything at his house."

"Then why were you over there? You know what Nicki I loved you so much I even promised to myself not to cheat on you. I never cheated on you because I really loved you more than any other girl. Other girls I would've cheated on and not cared."

"Chr...." he cut me off.

"No Nicki I think we should break up because this relationship isn't working. I treated you better than any girl I had and I put my bad ways aside for you."

I just nodded my head and went upstairs to pack some clothes, I couldn't bring everything but I brought what I could.

After I finished packing I kissed Royalty on her forehead and I walked past Chris and threw my bag in the car and drove off. Trying to find a place I could stay.

___________________________
I was on vacation so I couldn't update. Sorry.
This was a part 1.
Chris & Nicki broke up.
Keep commenting, voting, and following me for part 2.
Luv ya❤✌