chapter 3

Nicki's pov

I walked up to Meek's house and knocked on the door. On the third knock he opened it and I walked in.

"Wassup Nicki." Meek said while hugging me.

"Hey Meek."

Meek went and sat down on the couch and he grabbed me by my waist, pulling me onto his lap.

I turned so I was facing him and began to rub my fingers down his chest.

Tyga's pov

"I'ma get you King." I yelled while chasing him around the house.

King just laughed and kept running until I caught up to him and picked him up. I put him down after I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Kylie.

"Wassup Kylie?"

"Hey Tyga."

She noticed King and decided to hug him.

"Hey what's your name?" She asked.

"King."

"Hey King I'm Kylie."

"Why are you here?" King asked with an attitude, he acts just like his mom.

"King be nice." I told him.

"Because I wanted to see your dad." Kylie said.

"I did too." King snapped back.

"King go in your room or something." I said.

King mean mugged Kylie one more time before running off.

"I'm sorry that happened." I said referring to King's attitude.

"It's okay."

"What did you want anyway?"

"I came to ask if you wanted to come over tomorrow." She said.

"Nah, I got King tomorrow."

"He can come too."

"Um....ok"

Kylie walked out the house and I shut the door behind her. I know King's gonna act up tomorrow I don't think going anywhere with Kylie is a good idea, especially if King's around.

Chyna's pov

I was lonely without King. I've been so attached to King it's hard for me to live without him for one day. I decided to hit the strip club tonight just do I'll have something to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into 'king of diamonds' a.k.a my old job. Alot has changed since I've been here and this place gave me many old memories.

Just to be known as a stripper was the worst memory in here. The best memory here was when I met Tyga.

As all these thoughts went through my head I stopped when I seen Amber.

"Hey Amber."

"Hey babe."

We began to spend a few hunnids for the bitches shaking their ass. We got hella faded and we were both too intoxicated to do anything.

__________________________
Was King's attitude towards Kylie because of her taking his dad away from him?
What you think is going down between Meek & Nicki?
Comment,vote, and follow me
Luv ya❤✌