chapter 8

Read authors note at the end for a faster update. Enjoy!!!!

Nicki's pov

I woke up with a deadly headache. I knew I had a hangover. I walked downstairs with caution and I seen Chris sitting on the couch looking at me.

I tried to turn back around and run back upstairs but Chris caught me. He pulled me back onto the couch.

"Nicki why did you go to Meek's house yesterday?" Chris asked.

I just looked down at my hands trying to avoid eye contact with Chris but that didn't work.

"Nicki look at me when I'm talking to you!"

I looked up and tried to speak but I got choked up at first. I know I was wrong but I just couldn't bring myself to tell Chris.

"Because you were with Karrueche and that hurt me." I said lowly.

"Ok.... but you were with Meek before that and that hurt me so now you know how I feel."

"Chris, I'm sorry." I said while placing my head in his chest.

"And I'm sorry for smacking you, I couldn't control myself but you can't hit me like that again." Chris said.

I just cried I messed up and we both messed up and now I'm questioning this relationship.

"It's ok Nicki. We good now okay?"

"yeah." I said quietly.

We both got dressed and we waited for Nia to bring Royalty.

After Nia dropped Royalty off Chris decided to take us out shopping.

Chris, Royalty, and I walked into the mall. I put Royalty in her stroller and pushed it while Chris was behind me.

Chris went his own way to the shoe department.

"Come on Royalty let's go pick out some clothes." I said in my baby voice.

She just looked at me clapping her hands. We walked into one cute store and I tried on some outfits.

"Do you like this Royalty?" I said while spinning around so she could see the whole outfit.

Royalty screamed and I got scared. They probably thinking I'm abusing her or a Tygaphile got to her.

So I hurried up and took the outfit off. We went to like 3 more stores.

"What about this Royalty?"

She clapped her hands while she started drooling. I was so relieved. I went to the cashier and paid for my outfit and got Royalty some new clothes too.

I was pushing Royalty in the stroller again, while looking for Chris. Not even a minute later I seen Chris riding on the back of a shopping cart.

See I can't tell who's the bigger kid Chris or Royalty.

I was so embarrassed, I think Royalty was too because she said "no dad." And covered her eyes.

"Ya'll hungry?" Chris asked out of breath from riding on the shopping cart.

"Yeah." I said bluntly.

Chris took us to the food court at the mall and we ordered some burgers and fries.

We sat at a table and I sat Royalty on my lap. She picked up a french fry and leaned over to shove it in Chris's mouth. I just smiled at how cute she is.

Chris's pov

I just stared at Nicki and Royalty. My two queens looking all cute.

"Chris why you staring?" Nicki said while laughing.

"Cuz you would make a great mom."

She looked down and blushed. I couldn't help but to smile and then laugh because Royalty tried to steal my burger.

Chyna's pov

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to see Tyga.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to spend time with my family."

I just smiled at him.

"King your dad is here." I yelled up the steps.

King came downstairs and we all decided to watch a movie. Ty kept wrapping his arm around me causing me to lean my head on his shoulder.

I could feel him looking down at me smiling.

Tyga's pov

So while Chyna was laying her head on me, King was sleep in my lap as the movie continued.

I missed being a family again, but Chyna was the reason we were apart anyway. It's because she doesn't trust me. I kissed her temple before she fell asleep with her head on my chest.

______________________________
A longer chapter!!!
I need 5 comments and votes or more before I update again because this chapter was way too cute not to get feedback.

The feedback has to be from different ppl for example not have 1 person comment 5 times. Lol.

Comment, vote, and follow me
Luv ya❤✌