chapter 4

Chris's pov

Nia came passed the house to get Royalty and I was now at the house alone because Nicki didn't come home yesterday.

I wonder where she is. I went and turned on the t.v. and couldn't believe what I heard.

"Rapper Nicki Minaj was spotted together with rapper Meek Mill. Does that mean Chris and Nicki are over?"

I listened to the reporter a little more before turning off my t.v. and grabbing my phone off the kitchen counter and I dialed Karrueche's number.

Phone convo

Kae- hello?

Chris- hey Kae are you busy?

Tyga's pov

I took King with me to Kylie's house and King walked in without saying anything.

Kylie's pov

Tyga went to the bathroom so I thought it was my chance to make King like me.

"Want some candy King?"

I gave him candy and watched him run around.

"Do you love me King?" I asked.

"I love the candy." He said.

This kid... after that Tyga came back down with me and King. He suggested that we should find something fun to do.

Tyga's pov

I was taking King back to Chyna's house but King been acting strange since we left Kylie's house. I hoped no shit popped off over there while I was in the bathroom.

I held King's hand as we entered Chyna's house.

"Hey baby." Chyna said to King.

"Mom can I have candy?" King asked.

"Not right now King."

"Kylie lets me have candy whenever I want." King said while folding his arms.

Chyna gave me a death stare. I was scared as fuck.

"King go upstairs." Chyna said.

King ran upstairs and closed his door. I didn't want King to leave cuz Chyna's gonna beat my ass. Chyna came up and started hitting me. All I seen was rage in her eyes.

"You let King over there with Kylie?"

"I was there too watching him... I'm sorry." I said.

"Sorry nothing. I don't want my son around her at all."

She kept hitting me so I pinned her against the wall.

"Chyna chill out I said I was sorry. I won't do it again." I said.

"Get out Ty!!!" Chyna yelled while pointing to the door.

I just left out not saying a word.

Nicki's pov

I walked back into the house after I left Meek's house. I opened the door and stepped in and Chris was sitting on the couch just starring at me.

"How was your date with Meek?" He asked while getting up.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me Nicki." He yelled in my face.

"Back the hell up Chris." I said while I pushed him causing him to stumble back.

"Don't touch me Nic, I'm not playing with yo' ass." He said clenching his jaw.

Chris's pov

She was making me mad. She has the nerve to cheat on me and come back to this house acting all innocent.

"Don't touch you or what Chris? Hit me? You had a case back in '09 wanna catch another?" Nicki said.

"Try me bitch."

She punched me in my chest. This bitch was really trying me. Then she smacked me. I pushed her away from me, I can't fight her I don't wanna go back to jail. I have a daughter to take care of.

Nicki kept hitting me. I couldn't take it anymore, I raised my hand up and smacked her across her face. Nicki fell to the floor. She got up and kicked me.

This is gonna be hell.

_______________________________
How do you feel about Chris & Nicki's fight?
What about Tyga bringing King to Kylie's house?
Was Chyna's reaction exceptable?
Comment, Vote, and follow me
Luv ya❤✌