chapter 23

Nicki's Pov

I woke up to Royalty on my face and she was drooling all over me.

"Hey baby." I said while sitting her on my lap.

She just smiled at me, until Chris walked in.

"My Queen and my Princess has finally awakened." Chris said while making the goofiest face.

This is how it would be now if me and Chris were still together except we wouldn't be in Meek's house.

"I made ya'll breakfast." Chris added.

"Yayyy!!!!" I yelled grabbing Royalty and running into the kitchen. She let out small laughs.

Chris's pov

I knew making breakfast would get Nicki out the bed. Nicki put Royalty in her high chair and I made everyone plates.

I sat down at the kitchen table and Nicki sat on my lap feeding me my pancakes. Royalty started yelling like always.

"You want pancakes too?" Nicki asked in her baby voice.

Royalty nodded and started reaching for Nicki's plate. Nicki broke the pancakes up and put them on Ro Ro's plate.

After we all finished eating I washed Royalty up while Nicki went into the other bathroom to shower. I had already took my shower before anyone in the house woke up.

Nicki walked into the room combing her hair.

"Can we go to my place so I can get some fresh clothes?"

"Yeah just let me finish doing my hair."

Nicki's pov

Once we got into Chris's house Chris grabbed some clothes trying to figure out what he was going to wear.

I took Royalty into the room Chris and I used to share to do Royalty's hair. I spread my legs and placed her between them. I grabbed a comb and gently combed through it.

She had nice hair texture so I didn't have to do much with it. By the time I finished she fell asleep.

Chris came out the bathroom with his grey sweatpants on hanging off his waist a little. I couldn't help but to stare.

"Nicki stop starring." Chris said.

I thought I could mess around with him for a lil'.

"I can stop I just choose not to."

"Oh really?" He questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"Mhmm." I said seductively running my tongue across my top lip.

"Just wait Nic. Your freaky ass won't be talking like this after I fuck ya' ass up." Chris said grabbing a shirt and walking back into the bathroom.

My phone began to ring and I checked the caller ID, seeing it was Meek. I carefully moved Royalty onto the bed.

I answered the phone and went outside to talk so Meek wouldn't get suspicious.

Phone convo

Nicki- hey Meek.

Meek❤- hey baby. I was just checking up on you, and seeing how you were doing.

Nicki- I'm fine how's Miami?

Meek❤- it's good. The crowd was lit and they showed much love.

Nicki- that's great babe.

Meek❤- well I gotta go. I'll see you when I get back in a few days. Love you.

Nicki- I love you too bye.

Phone convo over

Right when I stepped inside Chris was dressed and he looked over at me.

"What made you go outside?" Chris asked.

"I got hot." I lied.

I knew if I told Chris I was talking to Meek, he would make me leave because he would feel guilty.

Chris's pov

I hugged Nicki from behind and I put my head in the crook of her neck. She began to sway side to side. I missed being able to hold her like this and to know that she's mine, even though she's not, she's Meek's.

I just can't seem to trust Nicki like I used to anymore. When she left to go to Meek's house that day and she didn't come back, it hurt me. Just picturing Nicki cheating on me didn't sit right with me.

I promised to be loyal to Nicki but after that night I felt like she wasn't being loyal to me. Snapping me out of my thoughts, Nicki turned around and hugged me tightly. I knew she was thinking about the situation too.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She looked up and smiled at me. The smile I loved and missed.

Chyna's pov

J'leon been sending me gifts and flowers, and I think Tyga noticed. J'leon texted me telling me he was coming over but I always rescheduled because Tyga was here.

Honestly, I'm getting annoyed by him. Me and Tyga are finally on good terms and no one needs to ruin it. I don't know how long this will last. I just want to be a family again for the sake of my son.

________________________________
How do you feel about Nicki and Chris? Even though she's with Meek.
Should Chyna and Tyga be together again?
Will Meek find out about Chris and Nicki?
Comment, vote, and FOLLOW ME!!
Luv ya❤✌