Chapter 22

Chyna's pov

I ended up letting Tyga spend the night. I got up and did my daily routine and so did Tyga and King.

Me and Tyga planned to have Nicki and Chris meet up at my house. I know they'll kill us later but they both miss each other and they won't bring themselves to talk to each other face to face without them arguing.

Text convo

Chynadoll- Nicki come to my house at 8 if you're not busy.

Nic- sure I'll come. What's happening at 8?

Chynadoll- nun, King wanted to see you.

Nic- kk I'll be there bye Chy.

Chynadoll- bye Nic

Text convo over

Nicki's pov

I'm happy Chyna wanted me to come over because I'm bored without meek here. I feel stupid because I asked Chris to come to my photo shooting and he turn me down because he was 'busy'. The real Chris would say he's never too busy for me, or if he is busy he would try to make it up to me for missing whatever I needed him for.

I was telling myself I didn't need Chris. I think I just told myself to make me feel better but it didn't work, because all I was doing was lying to myself.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris's pov

I pulled up to Chyna's house and I grabbed Royalty from out her carseat before knocking on the door. Tyga opened the door and I walked in. I put Royalty down and she took lil' baby steps to go find King, so she could play with him.

Tyga went back with Royalty to help her find King. As soon as I was walking away, I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I yelled.

When I opened the door Nicki walked in, not paying attention to me because she was on her phone. I closed the door behind her and she finally put her phone in her pocket before looking up.

"Chris?"

"Hey Nicki." Chyna said walking up to her.

"I gotta go." Nicki turned and tried to exit out the door.

I grabbed her arm pulling it back before she could touch the door handle.

"No you don't." I said.

"I'll just give you guys a moment." Chyna said before backing into the kitchen with Tyga.

I spun Nicki around so that she was facing me.

"Let's talk some place private." I said.

"Chyna we're going in your room!!" Nicki yelled.

"Alright."

We went to Chyna's room and closed the door.

Nicki's pov

"What do you want?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I had enough of this." Chris sighed.

"Enough of what? Another slap to the face? Another uppercut?"

"Enough of your attitude. Nicki I only hit you once and I apologized, that was in the past now." Chris said.

"It's okay I'm over it." I rolled my eyes.

"Well if you cut the attitude maybe we could be friends at least. You have to come and visit Royalty misses you." Chris said.

"I tried to be friends but you act like you didn't want to be cool with me because you've been avoiding me."

"What you mean girl?"

"That day of the photoshoot I asked you to come and you said you were too 'busy'. We both knew damn well you weren't busy."

"I didn't think it was my job to drop whatever I'm doing for you. You have a man for that now like I have a women for that. That's Meek's job to stop what he's doing for you, when we were together I did that for you. Also if the media sees us together it's all these rumors going around. You know everyone hates Chris so of course they would love to make me in a story."

"I guess you're right." I said not wanting to continue the argument.

"Let's go downstairs with Chyna and Ty." I nodded my head in agreement then followed him downstairs.

Chyna came up to me and lead me in the kitchen after Tyga left.

"What did you and Chris talk about?"

"We good now. But why didn't you tell me Chris was here?"

"Because I knew you wouldn't come if you knew Chris was here. It was Ty's idea in the first place."

"Are ya'll gonna come and watch the movie!?!" Tyga yelled from the living room.

"Yeah we'll be there." Chyna yelled back.

Chris's pov

So we sat and watched the movie and after it went off Nicki was asleep on my lap just like the first time me, Nicki, Chyna, and Ty all watched the movie at Ty and Chy's house when they were together.

I woke her up and she got up slowly. I grabbed Royalty before saying bye to everyone. Nicki walked out the door behind me.

"Chris?" Nicki called nervously.

"Yes Nicki."

"can you please spend the night with me just you, me, and Royalty?"

"Where's Meek?"

"He's gone for a few days in Miami working."

I thought it would be bad idea because that's Meek's house and he probably wouldn't want a nigga in  his house with his girl, but I do miss Nicki and if I say no she's going to think I'm avoiding her again.

"Dada can we pwease go?" Royalty begged.

I couldn't say no to her so I agreed to going. I put royalty in her carseat and I followed Nicki's car to Meek's house.

When we made it, Nicki closed the door behind us before leading us to her and Meek's bedroom.

"You can sleep in here with me." Nicki said.

"Hell no I ain't sleeping in another man's bed with his girl that's hella disrespectful."

"Fine we'll sleep in the guest room."

I nodded and followed her to the guest room. She went into the bathroom to change and I removed my pants because I had basketball shorts under them.

I took an extra onesie out of the diaper bag that I have for royalty and changed her clothes. Nicki came out the bathroom and took royalty from my hands and she rocked her back and forth with Royalty's head in her chest eventually Royalty fell asleep and Nicki placed her on the bed between me and her

Next I heard light snores and I looked over and saw Nicki sleep. I pecked her forehead, then Royalty's and I finally fell asleep happy. Something I haven't did in a long time.

___________________________________
I know I haven't updated in a while because of school but this was a better and longer chapter forgive me. (1115 word count)
What's up with Chris and Nicki? Will Nicki leave Meek?
Comment, vote, and follow me.
Luv ya❤✌