chapter 14

Nicki's pov

I got up and got dressed and did my daily routine. Meek left to do a performance in Miami for a few days, so he said I could stay here until he gets back. I was so bored I called Chyna.

Phone convo

ChyChy- hey Nicki.

Nicki- wanna meet at Meek's house?

ChyChy- sure just send the address.

Nicki- thanks love.

ChyChy- your welcome doll.

Phone convo over

~15 minutes later~

Chyna pulled up in her pink G- wagon. I walked outside and hopped into her car.

"Where we going?" I asked Chyna.

"I thought we were staying here, at Meek's house. But you wanna get breakfast?"

"Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to the diner and we sat in a booth, Chyna sat across from me.

"So what's up with you and Meek?" Chyna asked.

"We're good I wouldn't say we're dating. Your my best friend so I have to tell you the truth. I still love and miss Chris and I don't think I can move on."

She nodded, knowing that I still love Chris.

"What about you and Ty?"" I asked.

"We're not good."

"I thought you guys were. What happened?"

"Tyga can't stay away from Kylie, so if he wants to be with her so bad she can have him." She said while folding her arms.

"I really don't think Ty would stay with someone who broke the relationship between him and someone he loved." I said taking Tyga's side.

"You did the same with Meek." Chyna said.

I was speechless, when I kept going to Meek and it broke me and Chris' relationship and I'm still with Meek. So I couldn't argue with Chyna because she was right. We ordered our food and changed the subject.

Chris's pov

"So Chyna doesn't believe me." Tyga said, telling me what happened between him and Chyna.

"I do think Chyna's wrong for not believing you, she gotta at least give you a chance." I told Ty.

"So is Nicki still with Meek?" He asked.

"I guess because I don't know where else she would be cuz I know she's not staying with Chyna."

"What made her want Meek anyway?"

"I don't know, I remembered we argued this one night cuz Nia called for Royalty and Nicki got mad so she went to him."

"Wait... so Nicki left the argument?" Ty asked.

"Yeah. why?"

"So she was already with Meek from the start because she wouldn't have just up and out of the blue and went to him. Something had to give her the idea to choose to him instead of going to her mom or someone like Chyna."

Tyga did have a point. I mean what would make her go to him unless she was already with him. But I don't care right now I got Karrueche and my beautiful daughter and mom and Ty, that's all I need right now.

"Ty I don't even need her right now I got better things to worry about."

"I feel you nigga." Tyga said while dapping me.

"I hope you and Chyna work it out."

"Thanks and I hope so too, well I'm about to head out." Ty said.

"See you later Ty."

___________________________
Was Chyna right?
Do you think Chris is really over Nicki?
Comment, vote, and follow me
Luv ya❤✌