chapter 19

Tyga's

I woke up and had a missed call on my phone and it was from Nicki. I decided to call her back.

Phone convo

Tyga- sorry I missed your call I was sleep.

NickiM- it's okay I wanted to see if I could come over.

Tyga- yeah I'll leave the door unlocked.

NickiM- kay I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Tyga- alright.

Phone convo over

I was shocked Nicki wanted to come over she never really did even when we were really close.

I hopped in the shower for about 15 minutes and I rushed and got dressed in record time, because Nicki is a prompt person.

As I was walking downstairs Nicki stepped in.

"Wassup Nic?"

I walked into the kitchen and Nicki followed. She sat at the kitchen island while I dug into the fridge.

"I wanted to talk to you because I seen Chris in the store a few days ago and he tried to congratulate me on my proposal from Meek, but it turned into an argument." She said

I took my head out the fridge and handed Nicki a bottled water.

"Thanks." She mumbled.

"Do you miss being with Chris?" I asked.

"Yes I do but I can't stay stuck on him cuz I have to move on like he did."

"But you can't marry someone you don't truly love."

"I know that's why I had to talk to you to get some advice."

"Why didn't you ask your bestie Chyna?"

"Tyga don't start." She said while pointing her finger at me.

I put my hands up in defense.

"I'm just asking."

"I already asked her and she told me to tell Meek we're moving too fast."

"I hate to admit it but Chyna's right you should. I think you just used Meek to get over Chris."

"I guess I did." She said lowly.

"If you don't want to do that then tell him that you can't marry him cuz you're not ready for marriage." I suggested.

She took a sip of the water I gave her.

"I'll think about it. Sooooo are you and Kylie a thing?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Nah, she just keeps coming over here but I guess without Chyna around I get lonely and bored unless King's here. Don't tell her that."

"Don't worry I won't but you have to promise me you won't tell Chris about me being here and our conversation." Nicki said.

"I promise." I said while raising my left hand with my right hand on my chest.

Chyna's pov

I heard a knock on my door and I sighed heavily before opening the door. I looked around and no one was there but there were flowers on the porch.

I picked them up and closed the door. I read the note that was tied to them and it read;

To my favorite person in the world and my best friend and future wife.

I just smiled and found a vase to put the flowers that J'leon gave me in.

"Mommy who gave you flowers?" King asked.

"A friend."

I walked upstairs and and text J'leon.

Chyna- thanks for the flowers.

J'Leon- your welcome beautiful.

Chris's pov

Me and Kae have been getting along pretty well now that I'm back with her.

She's been waiting for Nicki to fuck up so we could be together again. But I think that she tried to move on but I'm happy she didn't move on because I need her since I don't have Nicki.

____________________________
Was Tyga's advice to Nicki good?
Is everyone moving on, but missing their past?
Tell me what you think
Comment, vote, and follow me
Luv ya❤✌