chapter 11 pt.2

Nicki's pov

I pulled up to Meek's house, I grabbed my suitcase and knocked on the door. Meek opened the door and starred at me.

Meek's pov

I looked at Nicki and her face was red, her eyes were puffy, she had tears running down her face.

"Nicki are you okay?" I asked letting her inside the house.

"No, me and Chris broke up." She said between sniffles.

I grabbed her hand and lead her into the guest room and I grabbed her suitcase for her.

She laid on the bed looking at the ceiling while I sat next to her as she laid on the bed, I began to rub my thumb across the back of her hand.

"Tell me what happened." I said.

"I came back from your house and I went into the room and Chris got mad because I went to your house. He thought I was cheating so he broke up with me, and kicked me out." She said crying again.

"It's okay baby that's why I'm letting you stay here, with me."

"Thank you Meek."

I wiped her tear that was running down her face and I kissed her forehead. I tried to leave but she wanted me to stay with her. So I got in the bed and we fell asleep together.

Chris's pov

Royalty kept waking up looking for Nicki.

"Nicki, Nicki." She said while reaching out her hands.

"Royalty, Nicki's not here."

She started crying. I never knew how attached she's gotten to Nicki. I picked Royalty up and someone knocked on the door.

I went downstairs to open it and Karrueche stepped in. To be honest I'm really happy she came because I need someone here since Nicki's gone.

"Wassup Kae?" I asked.

"Hey Chris, I was wondering if we could be friends again. I'm not saying getting back together but just friends."

"Sure Kae I don't have a problem with that."

She smiled widely and hugged me before leaving. I don't think she knows me and Nicki broke up.

~The Next Day~

Nicki's pov

I woke up to Meek's face. I miss waking up to Chris's face though. I also miss Royalty in the morning when she's with us.

I have to move on because Chris obviously doesn't want me anymore, but it's good I'm ok with being with Meek.

I got out of bed and took a shower and got dressed. I sat down on the couch and went through some of my pictures on my phone and I cried when I saw pictures of me and Chris.

I felt like my heart had literally broke into a million pieces.

"Aye Ni.... Are you crying?" Meek asked.

I wiped my eyes and cleared my throat before speaking.

"No." I said and turned my head.

"Yes you are come here."

Meek hugged me tight and held me close. It mad me cry even more because it reminds me of the time when I told Chris about my abortion and I started to cry and he held me close to him.

It was his Nicki day. Chris was so sweet and thinking of that made me smile. But Meek thought he made me smile.

"I knew I could get you to smile." He said.

I just laughed Meek really thought he was doing something. I got up from the couch and went to the bathroom to splash water on my face.

This is gonna be the hardest break up to get over.

Chris's pov

I got Royalty dressed because I invited Karrueche to lunch with us. I tried to comb Royalty's hair but she stared screaming, so I just left it in a curly fro'.

Usually Nicki would do Royalty's hair because I don't know how to do that shit. We waited 5 more minutes until Karrueche pulled up.

I picked Royalty up took her to my car and put her in her carseat. Then I got on the driver's side and Karrueche got out of her car and hopped into mine.

~At the restaurant~

I held Karrueche's hand while holding Royalty in my other arm. We sat down at the booth, Karrueche sat in front of me and Royalty sat at the end of the table in a booster seat.

"Hello my name is Angela, and I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you off with drinks?"

"Yeah let me have ya'lls lemonade."

"And for the baby?" The waitress asked.

"She'll have the same thing, but can we get it in a smaller cup?"

"Of course, and for you Miss?" She asked Karrueche.

"I'll have a water please."

The waitress wrote everything down before leaving.

"Nicki let you go to lunch with me?" Kae asked.

"No, me and Nicki broke up."

"Oh I'm sorry Chris."

"You shouldn't be. I broke up with her."

Karrueche's pov

I knew Nicki and Chris's relationship wouldn't last. When I was with him he wanted her and now that he had her he couldn't handle her and now they're broken up. Karma's a bitch ain't it? I'm not surprised but it's whatever, I know what to do now.

_____________________________
The longest chapter I wrote in this book so far.
Some guy was tryna holla at me yesterday so I typed this in the back of a car to get away from him.
I want more feedback ya'll doing better at it now
Comment, vote, and FOLLOW ME!!!
Luv ya❤✌