Chapter 8: Double the Fight

Chapter 8:

Double the Fight

Hey, peps just wanted to say that I had some help making this chapter. The person who made with was short-stuff01.  I really want to thank her for everything she has helped me with. THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

P.S. I think this is the best chapter ever!!!

Noah’s P.O.V:

“JAMIE!”  I screamed up the stairs.

“WHAT?!” She yelled back. Haha, she never did like to hear yelling so early in the morning.

“I’m gunna pick you up from school today alright?” I said waiting for her to reply.

“Why can’t I just drive home?” She asked with a stuffy voice. God, she cried so much that her nose is stuffy. I’ll be sure to remember to break Ian’s nose this afternoon for that.

“Because I sent your car to get fixed, there was something wrong with the oil gauge and the chemical in the mechanical engine-”

“Okay, okay! But how am I getting to school?” She interrupted and I smiled to myself.

“You have to walk or take the bu…oh wait no you have to walk there, the bus just past us.” I said grinning to myself.

“WHAT!!?!” She screamed and I laughed going back to the kitchen table. So I woke her up 8:10, it’s not like she needs to get there on time. I’m actually doing her a favor; if she gets to school late then she won’t have to see that jerk face Ian.

“Noah I would so kick your ass if I wasn’t late and….” Jamie rambled on as I hear her bathroom door shut. Eating my eggs, Linden trudged downstairs in his boxers and t-shirt.

“Dude, don’t you have work?” I laughed with my mouth full of eggs. His eyes widen as he immediately ran back up stairs. Ahahahaha, everyone is late today. Oh well, milk time. Healthy bones for the fight this afternoon. That punk doesn’t stand a chance against me. He will regret hurting Jamie. 

riiiing riiiiiing riing

“I’m coming, I’m coming.” I said running to the phone.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey uh, who are you?” A male voice question.

“Who the hell are you? You’re the one that called here.” I retorted. Some people are just so stupid these days.

“Is Jamie there?” The men’s voice bounced off with irritation. Wow, someone has some anger prob..wait…did he say he wanted to speak with Jamie? This better not be Ian.

“Who’s speaking?” I gritted through my teeth.

“I’m Jamie’s boyfriend, Ian.” He snapped through the phone. Oh that little fucker.

“You son of a bitch! You know damned well that you’re not her fucking boyfriend after you kissed that bamboo!” I yelled through the phone.

“Bamboo?” He asked and I think back to word Jamie has said…….BIMBO!! That’s it!

“I said Bimbo are you god damned deaf too! You leave Jamie alone from here on out you understand? Your dealing with me this afternoon, you understand?” I covered up, clenching the phone in my hands.

“Who do you think you are threatening me? If you’re looking for a fight then come at me! I’ll beat your sorry ass anytime for messing with me like that.” He yelled at me shutting off the phone. I shake my head recalling what he said. Not once had he declined anything I said about him cheating on my little sister.