Why Me??????

Why Me????????

Hey, guys I’m writing a new story for my friend I hope you like.

Post on what you think.

Ian Brown is 17 he has short black hair, a 6 pack, caption of the football and basketball team, every girl wants him, known as a player.

Jamie Lynn is 16, she has blond hair that is super curly that goes to her waist, she is the caption of the dance and volleyball.  She is also dating Ian Brown.

Alex Wolff is 18 and a loner, he also has a secret that only he knows, he has an 8 pack, black hair, green eyes, and has a 67’ Mustang.

Ch. 1

            ‘Good job girls, make sure you wear the uniform tonight at the game, we are sure to win!’ I told the girls with a fake smile, god I should really stop dance all the girls do is bitch… bitch ……and o did I say bitch?!!!!

            ‘Hey, baby, what’s up?” asked my very hot boyfriend Ian has he put his arm around my waist  as we walked to the front of the school.

            ‘Hey, I’m doing great cause you are here now.’ I say to him. He stops and looks down at me and whispers

            ‘Good answer.’ Than he kisses me on the lips, and than he walks to his friends, who where over by the basketball court.

            ‘ Wow! You are soo lucky to have Ian, he is soo hot.” Becky my best friend says with lust in her eyes.

            ‘Hey that’s MY boyfriend so find your own.” I said with a hint of amusement.