The Truth Comes Out

Ch. 3

Alex P.O.V

~Flashback~

            ‘Hey, Alex what’s up man?’ asked Dean. Dean was my twin-bother he looked just like me, but he had the brains in the family.

            ‘Not, much just thinking of going to party. Do you wanna come?’

            ‘Uhh..no thanks you know I really don’t like parties.’

            ‘Dean, she broke with you. You need to get out. You have been sitting and crying around like a zombie for almost a week! You have to come or I’m dragging you alone. Which way do you want it?’

            ‘Fine, I will go.’

            ‘Good. Let’s gooo! :)’

*Later after the party*

            As we got walked out of the house, we started for my car. Well, Dean did I was drunk so if I even someone asked me to walk in a straight line, the line would we, well not straight. As we got to in the car I said I would drive, but Dean said he would. We were about 5 miles from home when a car came straight at us. Dean tried to turn but the wheel stuck so nothing happened.

            The guy driving the car served at hit Dean’s side of the car not mine. I cried out for Dean, this crash made all my drunkenness disappear.  After I yelled for Dean I heard nothing but an ambulance coming and I already knew Dean was gone and it was my fault. My entire fault, all mine.

~End of Flashback~

            It has been a few years since the crash and death and I always cry after I think/talk about it. Well, I hope I don’t start crying because I have to go to my new school. Yeah, Not!!!!

            At school

            As I looked up at my new school, it looked as if it was used for a prison all that was missing was people in black and white stripped suits and bars on the widows.  As I walked into the school all the girls were pretty much eye raping me.

             When I walked in to the office a older lady about 50 came out and gave me my schedule for my days in the place they call a school. When I looked at it, this is how my days are going to go…

1.      Science

2.      World History

3.      Math

4.      Computers

5.      Lunch

6.      Health

7.      Study hall

8.      English

9.      Gym

Well, I guess it won’t be that bad. When I walked into my first class, which was science a saw all the girls look at but two; they were talking to each other. The teacher asked me to introduce my self so I did than I walked back by the two girls so I could take my seat.  I sat down next to the girl that had blond hair. I think today is going to be good. :)