Ch.5 :)

Ch.5

:)

 :P

:}

Hey, guys just wanted to say that I am sorry for not updating. I am trying to update two stories… so it is kind of hard.

So I say again.

I AM SORRY!

Recap-

Alex P.OV.

Today in class I talked to the hot girl named Jamie. As we were walking out of the classroom, I had to go back to my locker to get my books.

So as I walked away two girls came running up to Jamie. Almost like a horse gone crazy, or Neil Young fans Crazy horse.

As I was walking away I heard the girls talking to Jamie.

“OMG! You talked to Alex. You lucky little girl.” The tallest girl asked.

            “Hey, what do ya think now? Is he hotter than Ian.” Asked the redhead.

Who is Ian? Is that her boyfriend? Shit! I wanted to ask her out.

            “Y…No, Not at all.”

So Jamie thinks I’m hot aye? Well, I think I can work this out great.

            “You were going to say yes! Haha, so you think he is hot haha.” Redhead said.

            “What are you doing with him anyway?” tall asked.

            “I have to walk him to his classes.”

            “I thought the hot dude should walk the girl to class not the girl walking the hot dude to class. Mahahah.” Redhead said.

            “Shut up we doesn’t want to be late.”

End of Recap-

**********************************************************

***********************************************************

*********

Jamie P.O.V

-This is after the school day and volleyball practice-

            Ugh! Today sucked. I had almost everyone coming up and asking me why I was talking to the ‘hot, sexy, tasty’ new guy.

But what really shocked me was that a guy that was senior came up and asked me ‘why was I hanging around with the hot guy and asked it could get his number for him.’

After I heard that comment I was scared out of my mind. I don’t think I am going to be able to sleep anytime soon.

            As I was walking out of the school grounds to my car, I heard talking. I really wasn’t paying close even to what they were saying. But when I rounded the corner I say Ian and a fake blond bimbo making out.

            I dropped my volleyball bag and my backpack in utter shocked, this causing Ian and the bimbo to look up.

The face on the bimbo was hatred because I stopped them and Ian had a face of shock and sorrow.

            “J…Jamie…..I…. um…I…..” Ian stuttered still in shock that I caught them almost doing it.

            “Baby, lets leave…come on lets go to my place to finish what we started.” Bimbo said as she tracked Ian’s check with her two-inch hot pink bimbo claws.

            All thought this I did not say anything because I was shocked, and you know what Ian left with the blond bimbo. We. Are. So. Over. 

            The ride home, well lets just say we are lucky I did not kill my self or someone. I was super pissed at Ian. How many girls he do this with when we were going out?

GOD I WANT TO KILL HIM!!!

            When I got home I hit/slammed everything in my away! My parents and siblings were looking at my like I hard 5 head and I pink and yellow tail. 

“WHAT!” I screamed, you see my family can tell when I am pissed because it does not happen a lot.

“I think Jamie is PMSing.” I heard Linden my oldest brother whisper to my other brother Noah.

“Ugh! Just leave me alone.” When I said this I stormed out of the kitchen and walked to my room.