Ch. 4 Part 1

Ch. 4

Hello, my fizzy little fans.

How are you all doing?

I was going to stop writing, but some one was going to hurt me if I don’t

and I would really like to see my 15 birthday.

So I am writing this.

I really hope you like this story, and please tell if you do.

(: THANKS :)

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-

Jamie P.O.V.

            “Hey, my name is Alex what is yours?” He said in the most heavily tone that I have ever heard of. 

O god! I can’t think that I’m going out with Ian. I like Ian not the new kid, I like Ian, I like Ian, and I think I like Ian still, No I LIKE IAN!

“Hello?” God, I am such an idiot I’m not even talking. I am just staring at this sex go…..no I am going out with Ian.

“Hey, my name is Jamie.” God, ‘my name is Jamie, this all I could say what is happening to me??

“Well, hello Jamie would you mind and do me a favor and please show me to my class?”

“Yeah, I could. What are your classes?”

“I have Science, World History, Math, Computers, Lunch, Health, Study hall, English, Gym.”

Not god, I have the same classes with this hot piece of meat…what am I saying? Not I don’t like him, just act cool and get through this day. I will get better, I hope.

            “Cool, we have to same classes together, I can show them to you.” NOT!

            “Thanks, its kind of hard on the first day of a new school. Thank you.”

Awww he said thank you. No! Ugly, bad, mean, not good. Very bad! You are dating Ian not Alex, Bad, Bad, Bad!!

-Bell rings-

            “Hey, come on lets go to our class, we don’t want to be late.”

            “Okay dokkie, lets go!”

            “Okay dokkie? Really?”

            “WHAT! You never heard that before. My dear short friend you have so much to learn.”

            “Short, I am not short.”

            “Well, you are short to m, my dear shorty. Come on let’s go to class we don’t want to be late.”

As Alex walks away Becky and Cassidy come running at me, almost like a train that has two run away cars.

            “OMG! You talked to Alex. You lucky little girl.” Cassidy said.

            “Hey, what do ya think now? Is he hotter than Ian.” Becky asked.

            “Y…No, Not at all.”

            “You were going to say yes! Haha, so you think he is hot haha.” Becky said.

            “What are you doing with him anyway?” Cassidy asked.

            “I have to walk him to his classes.”

            “I thought the hot dude should walk the girl to class not the girl walking the hot dude to class. Mahahah.” Becky laughed.

            “Shut up we doesn’t want to be late.”

Alex P.OV.

Today in class I talked to the hot girl named Jamie. As we were walking out of the classroom, I had to go back to my locker to get my books.

So as I walked away two girls came running up to Jamie. Almost like a horse gone crazy, or Neil Young fans Crazy horse. As I was walking away I heard the girls talking to Jamie.

“OMG! You talked to Alex. You lucky little girl.” The tallest girl asked.

            “Hey, what do ya think now? Is he hotter than Ian.” Asked the redhead.

Who is Ian? Is that her boyfriend? Shit! I wanted to ask her out.

            “Y…No, Not at all.”

So Jamie thinks I’m hot aye? Well, I think I can work this out great.

            “You were going to say yes! Haha, so you think he is hot haha.” Redhead said.

            “What are you doing with him anyway?” tall asked.

            “I have to walk him to his classes.”

            “I thought the hot dude should walk the girl to class not the girl walking the hot dude to class. Mahahah.” Redhead said.

            “Shut up we doesn’t want to be late.”