Ch. 7 fighting (but not really)

Ch. 7

Fighting 

What is up, my little fluffy buttercups???

I’m so sorry that I have not uploaded in awhile (because I am working on two main stories and two other tiny-tot ones)

So thanks for waiting and please vote and comment.

THANKS :)

Recap-

“M….my boyfriend, kissing her…’sniff, sniff’.... Well anyways after a few minutes, which seemed like a lifetime, Ian and the bimbo walked away. I think they want to go finish what they started and left me s..s…standing there, and than I came…h…hom..e and you know the r…r…rest.”

By the time she got done she was bawling her eyes out.  I can’t believe Ian did that.  I WILL KILL HIM.

End of Recap-

Jamie P.O.V.

            UGH! Why did I just tell Noah my trouble? GOD!

‘I bet I look like a mess.’ I thought to my self as I got out of my, now wet-tear stained, bed and over to the mirror.

Holy crap! I looked like from Friday the 13. SCARY!!!!!!!! As I tried to scrub my face clean, I replay the scene in my head, from every little move to my shocked face.

I am going to kill that bimbo…no I won’t my parents always told me to give to donate my old toys, and that it what I did.

I need to come up this a plan….

As soon, as I said that my phone when off sing afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold….

(P.S. this is a great song)

I don't belong here, I gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife

’Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here

Got nothing against you and surely I'll miss you

This place full of peace and light, and I’d hope you might

take me back inside when the time is right

Loved ones back home all crying ’cause they're already missing me

I pray by the grace of God that there's somebody listening

Give me a chance to be that person I wanna be

(I am unbroken; I’m choking on this ecstasy)

Oh Lord I'll try so hard but you gotta let go of me

(Unbreak me, unchain me, I need another chance to live)

-This is the conversation-

Jamie- Hello

Guy on the phone- Hey, Jamie

Jamie- Who is this??

Guy on phone- Oh, well I’m Alex Wolff. We meet at school.

Jamie- Oh, did I give you my number?

Alex- No…

Jamie- Than how did you get it?

Alex- Haha, funny story...I had to bet up a kid for it.

Jamie- YOU DID WHAT!

Alex- Haha, no, I would never do that! 

Jamie- Oh thank god! SO why are you calling me?? 

Alex- I’m doing fine, I just wanted to tell you that I saw what Ian did to you….

Jamie- What! How! Why! WHAT!!!

Alex- Jamie, slow down, you are going to black out if you talk like that again.       And I say you guys, in the parking lot, I was going to ask you if you needed a ride home from school, but you ran off right after you saw Ian and the blonde.

Jamie- Ohh

Alex- I just wanted to see how you are doing and if you wanted me to bet him up for you?

Jamie- T…Thanks I’m doing fine as for the betting I think my brother has that covered.

Alex- Well, I guess I will see you at school…

Jamie- Yeah, bye..

Alex- Wait!

Jamie- Yes

Alex- Would you like to go on a date with me? I know that it is early but it could get your mind off of things?

Jamie- Ugg, yeah sure I would love to, thanks.

Alex- I’ll talk to you at school bye.

Jamie- Bye

-End of convo. -

What the hell just happened?????