Ch. 6 hehe

Ch. 6

UGH! JUST SHUT UP  :P

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for fanning and voting, also if you could please write a comment on if you like it or not it would mean a lot.

 THANKS :)

P.S. I will be updating more on this story than my other ones, because me friend wants to me, so I will!! =)

P.P.S. HAPPY MOTERS DAY, EVRYONE GO HUG OR CALL YOUR MOTHER!!!!!!!!

Recap-

All thought this I did not say anything because I was shocked, and you know what Ian left with the blond bimbo. We. Are. So. Over. 

            The ride home, well lets just say we are lucky I did not kill my self or someone. I was super pissed at Ian. How many girls did he do this with when we were going out?

GOD I WANT TO KILL HIM!!!

            When I got home I hit/slammed everything in my away! My parents and siblings were looking at my like I hard 5 head and I pink and yellow tail. 

“WHAT!” I screamed, you see my family can tell when I am pissed because it does not happen a lot.

“I think Jamie is P.M.S.ing.” I heard Linden my oldest brother whisper to my other brother Noah.

“Ugh! Just leave me alone.” When I said this I stormed out of the kitchen and walked to my room.

End of Recap-

Alex P.O.V.

           Wow, Ian is a prick. I can believe he did that to the most prettiest, kind, sweetest girl in the world. (He is talking about Jamie)

I saw it all, the face on Jamie’s face when she caught Ian and the bimbo. The way she cried when she got into her car, driving home I bet. Jamie she needs someone how will never do that to her, and you know what, that person is me.

Noah’s P.O.V. (Jamie’s brother)

When Jamie came storming into the house I knew something was wrong. And as you may all know I am the protective brother.

You know what I bet that Ian did something. God when I find him I will kill him, but first I have to go talk to Jamie.

_Talking with Jamie_

“Hey, Jamie can I talk to you?”

I heard no answer to I opened the door to find Jamie Lying on the bed, crying.   I. Will. Kill. Who. Ever. Did. This.  I walked over to James bed, and sat next to her, stoking her hair.

“Come on Jamie, you can talk to me.” I cooed.

“Go way.” I heard coming for Jamie, no thanks to the pillow.

“Please, tell me what happened, I will kill the person, who did this to you. Just please talk to me.” After I said this, Jamie sat up right, back to the head board.

“Do you really want to know?”

“Yes…”

“Fine.. I was talking out of the school, to find Ian and a bimbo…”

What’s a bimbo? I thought to myself, I have to find out what that means. Haha bimbo sounds like bamboo.

“Bimbo?”

“Ugh, a bimbo is a slut, and well they…they were ma…. making out or doing it on the school parking lot, I really didn’t check or ask. I just looked at Ian and Ian looked… a…at me.  Ian trying to talk to me but I was in sh…sh…shoc…k…shock, to find my boyfriend kissing a bimbo.”

Than Jamie took a few minutes to stop crying than she started to talk again. While I just watched my sister cry over a stupid boy who will die,  

“M….my boyfriend, kissing her…’sniff, sniff’.... Well anyways after a few minutes, which seemed like a lifetime, Ian and the bimbo walked away. I think they want to go finish what they started and left me s..s…standing there, and than I came…h…hom..e and you know the r…r…rest.”

By the time she got done she was bawling her eyes out.  I can’t believe Ian did that.  I WILL KILL HIM.