Chapter 7 (Part 1)

Hey Lovies, Sassy~Muffin here.

This is the first part of the extra long chapter.

I know the chapter may seem dragged on, but I wanted to add the boring information needed (even if it really didn't need to added).
The next part will start with what all of you have been waiting for so long...if you know what I mean ;)
Hah, well I'll let you guys continue on.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

Love you guys, keep being cute, and don't forget to smile! :)
~~~~~~

~Andrew's POV~

"Zoey, please slow down. If you drive any faster, then you might actually kill us before we get to my house" I said as I gripped my seat beat.

"Andrew, it may not be your first football game or party, but they are the first that you have your best friend getting you ready for. I am hurrying so that I can get you dressed and ready to go before the game." She looked over at me and smiled her million dollar smile.

"I have to make sure you look extra sexy tonight, and you are gonna deal with it and also my unnecessary speeding."

She pulled into my driveway and rushed me out of the car. I giggled as she bounced up and down, as I put my key in the front door. She pulled me upstairs and within 25 minutes she had me showered, dressed, and ready to go, with 15 minutes before the game.

She looked at me and smiled. She pulled me over to the my closet mirror and I was just wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, an oversized red and black sweatshirt (our school colors), and my red and black converse. Nothing special.

Zoey pulled me back into the bathroom and applied face paint below my eyes like I was a football player. She ruffled my hair and made sure it sat on my head perfect.

"Now you look like you are ready for a football game." She smiled again and got changed as well. She then looked at me with a sparkle in her eye and a smirk.

"Now its time to pick out your outfit for the party. You can get changed in the car on our way there. Tonight is the night." She mumbled the last part and I didn't quite understand what she said, but I shrugged anyway.

After 10 more minutes of deciding what I would wear, she put it in a bag and rushed me out of the house.

Once we arrived at the field, I felt my body stiffen. Will this really be okay? I let out a sigh and followed Zoey towards the bleachers.

There was a slight chill, so I put up my hood. I hid my face and hid behind Zoey. Once we made it to where the student section was, I was almost immediately hugged and glomped by some of the girls I sat with today. I was surprised and was stiff for a moment, but once they pulled back and giggled, I started to giggle too.