Stop and Stare (boyxboy)

Andrew Cole is your normal, in the closet-gay who just doesn't fit in. Even though he is unbelievably adorable, with his short, shaggy blonde hair and his deep blue eyes and amazing body, he has no friends and is bullied by his long time crush, Hunter Riley. Everyday is a nightmare yet he is happy to actually have Hunter know he exists. But what he doesn't understand is why? Why does Hunter bully him? Andrew has never done anything wrong in his whole entire life...ok maybe some things....but other than that...nothing...

Hunter Riley was a great guy. Nothing more, nothing less. But that all changed when Andrew arrived back in freshman year. They are now seniors and he still has a strange sensation when he looks at or even touches Andrew. And the only reason why Hunter bullies Andrew now is because he wants the feelings to go. He was NOT gay, and even if he was, he didn't want to admit it. He was suppose to be a normal guy, who liked girls and was the star and captain of the football team. Not some gay fag who likes to get into guys pants.

But all the pent up feelings that both boys were feeling are released when they go to the same party and they get stuck in a room together and say and do some things they never thought they would.

~

HELLO MUFFINS

This is Sassy Muffin and this is my first story. Emo and Bubble Muffin are also working on stories. They are my very special partners in crime and I would be nothing without them. Great now I'm being sappy.....BLEH

Ok for this thing or description or whatever, can I please get at least one comment or something. My stories will probably be the worst out of the three of us but OH WELL!

I will also change the picture at a different time...so please bare with it for awhile

THANKS FOR READING THIS! LOVE YOU MUFFINS

-Sassy Muffin <3