Chapter 6

*4 days after what happened in the nurse's office*

~Hunter's POV~

"You really are trying to kill me." I said to Zoey as we walked down the hallway towards the cafeteria.

"Your lucky I finally got him to say yes. Now calm down. Today is Friday. The big game against our rival school is tonight. Then there will be a huge party afterwards at Tyson's house. Today is a good day. I will ask Andrew at lunch if he is going to the game. He will probably say no, but then I will use my Zoey charm on him and make him go to the game and the party, if we are lucky."

Ever since I came out to Zoey that day in the nurse's office, she has been all over the subject.

She has been working hard to get Andrew and I into "special" situations. For example, she "accidently" tripped Andrew onto me one day during the week. Of course I caught him, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if he got hurt. But, after gripping him to my chest for a moment and feeling his entire body fit perfectly against mine, I realized exactly what I was doing. Pushing him away, let's just say I needed to use the "restroom" to fix my...problem, If you know what I mean.

Ever since I came out, I felt as if I was a brand new person. I realized it wasn't really Andrew's fault I felt the way I did. It was me. I couldn't help being in love with him. But him only. Only him. I wasn't attracted to any other man except him. I didn't feel like I needed to bully him anymore. I just needed him...near. Ever since I came out, I also had this sudden...urge. Urge to touch him and kiss him and...do things to him. Like in my dreams. I want his all...Is that bad?

I am suppose to be this strong, straight, handsome guy who everyone depends. I guess they will have to deal with the straight part being different...

As Zoey continued to go on and on about her plan, me tuning her out, we pushed into the cafeteria. I sighed and started towards our table. Food was the last thing on my mind. I tuned Zoey back in when I realized she was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Hello, Mr. LoverBoy? Earth to Mr. Hunk?" she said with a smile.

"Huh?" I said looking up at her.

"I am going to go out to go get Andrew, you stay here and look pretty." she said, walking outside. I watched as she waved and jogged over to Andrew. I sighed and laid my head down on the table. Let the games begin.

~Andrew's POV~

I walked out to my tree like I usually do and waited for Zoey to come get me. Trust me, food was the LAST thing on my mind.

I sat down and pulled my knees to my chest. I, Andrew, will be sitting at my crushes table today. I blushed a deep red, having that finally sink in. After school on Monday, Zoey had texted me and said she had fixed things with Hunter. He will no longer be a jerk to me. She also brought up the idea of me sitting at the table. I, of course, didn't want to in any way, shape, or form. But in the end, I did agree. She even introduced me to her to other friends. Josh and Zach I think?

I'm so glad they were cool about the idea. I would have felt so awkward if I only had Zoey to talk to.

Ugh, I shouldn't be this nervous. Zoey even came to my house this morning to "get me ready".

She put me in a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a rainbow tye-dye shirt, and my converse. She put a black beanie on my head and said I was perfect. This was defiantly NOT my style, but it was fun getting ready and talking to someone in the morning. After getting me ready, she even drove us to get Starbucks and then took me school. She even agreed to take me to school everyday. It is so nice to have a friend.